Cover & Splash Requests! [Open]

Hello there!

Are you looking for a snazzy, drawing, cover or splash for your story? Well you’ve come to the right place. I’m only going to be taking 3-5 requests at a time so I will post a reply saying when I’m opening and/or closing. A cover can take up to 1-2 days (or more) depending on how hard it is to make, so please, be patient.
If you have any suggestions for site’s to use, feel free to reply! :grin:

Rules

1. While I’m making your cover/splash/, don’t go asking for a cover on another thread.

2. Please don’t ask “When are you going to finish my cover?” or “Are you done with my splash yet?” I can be quite busy some days so I might not finish it by the estimated finish date.

3. I will allow 5 redo’s max. (number may vary)

4. Please don’t request a cover and/or splash and then a few days later say you don’t need/want it anymore. If you absolutely don’t want it anymore (like if after 5 redo’s you still don’t like it) I will put your cover/drawing up on this thread and the first one to claim it will have it. (along with some edits on said cover and/or drawing)

5. You must credit me. use my [art] Instagram account: TheDoodleNoodle__

6. Please don’t get upset if I decline your request. (though that is highly unlikely) I will only decline if it is way to complicated and/or difficult.

7. Don’t request a cover/drawing for someone else or if you’re not going to use it.

If you do not agree to all of my rules then this is not the thread for you. (Sorry if that sounded rude)

Form for Splash
Username:
Size: (Large/Small/Both)
Type of Splash: (Warning, Sound, etc.)
Images of Main Character(s): (Optional)
Genre:
Special Requests and/or Additional Information (Optional)

Form for Cover
Title:
Author: (Optional)
Images of Main Character(s): (Optional)
Story Description:
Size: (Large/Small/Both
Genre:
Special Requests and/or Additional Information (Optional)

Examples of My Art
You can go to my Instagram (above) to see more of my art!

Splashes & Cover’s I’ve made (Do not use these for your own personal use)

1 Like

Title: Sianne-Tist
Author: (Optional) GiGi is Me
Images of Main Character(s) (Optional)
Story Description: errrrrrrr I don’t wannt tell yet. It’s a bit teenage scientist, There’s a hint.
Size: (Large/Small/Both actually. this is more of a splash.
Genre: drama
Special Requests and/or Additional Information (Optional) Can you have there be like a metalic background? Also, can the words "Sianne-Tist be in neon green lights (if possible, of course).
Thank you so much!

Here it is! If you want me to redo anything feel free to ask!

1 Like

Hi!
Username: epy_chloe_
Size: Small please
Type of Splash: End of episode
Images of Main Character(s): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mWOwjxrGxeD_Cok-ZOxpg47m8wsj9bH2BdHG5AxuHh8/edit?usp=sharing
Genre: Romance/ Action
Special Requests and/or Additional Information: Can you make it on the dangerous side, like for example, guns or something, thanks

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: