Cover wasn't approved because....?

So. Before I leave the community (For now) I decided to finish a chapter of my story and publish it. With that, I made myself new covers, but they were rejected. At first, they were approved and just as I was about to publish, I noticed they were now rejected because" Contains references to real persons or places that might violate rights of publicity or privacy."
This was my cover.

I just don’t understand. I created this by myself, and the background was free. I also don’t get:
people can have half-naked people kissing and doing other things and their covers are approved but not mine
Things like this are what’s making me leave this community.

So anyway: What can I do to change it? I need it changed fast.

7 Likes

Maybe cause they are kinda realistic? Maybe uh.,the background is realistic? I honestly am stunned that it was rejected.

2 Likes

Hm, unless it’s the background itself.

3 Likes

Yeah, that what I think.

3 Likes

where did u get it?

3 Likes

I searched online for (Im not sure the eact words but)
“free to use commercially… etc”

I was always thought that those were free to use but maybe not…?

2 Likes

Hm, have your characters in a png image with your name. What kind of background is it? Flower landscape?

2 Likes

Something like that, but I guess I’ll try it with a different background :woman_shrugging:

Maybe it wasn’t free, idk

2 Likes

How about this one? Pixabay.com is a free public domain site with good backgrounds you can use.

1 Like

I was kind of looking for one with the actually tree, but that’s ok! I’ll keep looking!

2 Likes

You can send in a support ticket and ask why it was rejected :thinking:

3 Likes

np. :+1:

1 Like

I heard those take forever to get responded to, so I’m just going to try and get a new background!

3 Likes

Actually they don’t really it can take a day or two especially due to the AW contest things are getting approved pretty quick so they might answer u fast as well

1 Like

huh didn’t you use this background? because it looks exactly like the one you used on that pic and this one is for commercial use? that means you can use them so I don’t really get it? maybe it’s the uhm word style ?
https://pixabay.com/photos/magnolia-trees-springtime-blossoms-556718/

2 Likes

Yeah that’s the exact one I used.

1 Like

Gasp! Wow…tht was from Pixabay?! Yeah, I would submit a ticket like @Alexx.lapakka said because that image is free to use and it’s public domain.

2 Likes

@Tyler

1 Like

Wait, how do I submit a ticket :sweat_smile:
I’ve never had to before…

1 Like

yeah I just wrote pink tree and this was one of the first results it gave me… maybe episode made a mistake?

2 Likes