Covers and art scenes needed asap

Hi

I’m looking for an artist who is able to do any cover or art scenes in LL for me

Please let me know as soon as possible

Thank you :blush:

I can try do a art scene but im not very good so check out my examples on my thread and i will tell you if i can do it or not Olu’s Art Thread

Thank you so much :blush:

The more you do, the better you’ll get, I know from past experience with writing

It depends if you’ll be able to do it, I don’t want to rush you and I don’t want you to feel pressured or anything

1 Like

Will you like pay or somethinggg?

I can’t pay unfortunately, I’m not in a situation where I can pay, so it would have to be free if it’s possible

1 Like

Umm yeah no worries. Sorry to ask :sweat_smile: I might be able to help with the cover tho!

Could you?

That would be amazing, how many could you do?

Umm…like maybe a small cover?

or an intro or outro, like anything but right now I might not be able to do more than 1…if I am free to do more, I’ll let you know!

That would be amazing if you could

If it’s easier to message me I can let you know what am thinking and you can let me know if you can do it or not

1 Like

Umm I’m sorta busy but you could maybe pm me or DM me on Instagram! My handle is: @epi.bomb :slight_smile:

Of course

I’ll message you tomorrow it’s late here

1 Like

I can make a cover

in 1 hour! Here’s an example!

Oh wow :open_mouth:

That would be amazing

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Is there any chance you can do LL?

Yep I can!

That’s amazing

Could I message you tomorrow with details of some upcoming stories that I have planned

Maybe you could help me with them :thinking::woman_shrugging:

Ok

1 Like