Covers And Splashes (10-30 minutes) šŸ˜ (Free) (CLOSED TO CATCH UP)

Thatā€™s alright, no problem! Is it ready yet?

Hereā€™s your request @aprilish. Iā€™m sorry that this one isnā€™t cropped, but Iā€™ll send you another on thatā€™s cropped.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s a cropped one.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!! :heart::heart: Can I also have the small cover without the title and my name?

1 Like

Yeah, sure. Just a moment. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Here you go. @aprilish

2 Likes

Thanks a ton! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Can I get a splash

Splash saying

Credit at the top

@Jahstoriess
@WrittenBySophia
@Episode.BriarRose
@GoddesG

Can I get one ? I literally ask around and only got like one answer. Itā€™s like people donā€™t wanna do one for me for whatever reason lol and I be doing all that typing for nothing . Itā€™s kind of irritating.
Story Her secrets ,his sins
Author : kls
Brandon the male : is sweet innocent eyes the color as green , uneven lips the color as taupe, short curly fade hair , and mocha skin

Hayden the female : her skin is umber , she has a perky nose , almond eyes brown color and full lips with cherry red with cornrow bun the color as fawn.
I donā€™t care what theyā€™re wearing as long as itā€™s a dressy look.

I want a guy to do the talk_flirt animation while Hayden is sitting in a chair terrified for her life . I want them in a basement and I want Brandon to look really seductive . Like grabbing her by the face while doing the talk-flirt

I donā€™t mean to be rude but if you canā€™t do it please let me know that way I wonā€™t be waiting lol

yes, sure.

1 Like

yes, sure. iā€™ll be done in about a hour.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

hey can you make me a cover
(all up to you)

Here you go @EpisodeHelpers. Tell me if you need me to change anything. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I will edit your name and put it on my cover . You will definitely get credit :green_heart:

yes, i can. just send me the requrments

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I tried looking for you on Instagram but I canā€™t find you :confused:

i changes my instagram name to @epy.sophiawrites

sorry