Can help me make a splash?
Words written: This story has sound
Special(If any): Make it mysterious
Type of splash(happy, solemn): mysterious
Backgound (I choose for you or you state what you want) you choose
Character features(OPTIONAL): No Need!

Sure! BRB!

Dear @cute_cat123
I’ve finished your sound splash. I’ll send it to you via episode DM! Its the same thing as this except there is no SAMPLE on the cover!:grin:

OMG! @Liqingluv your works are sooo goooddd!!! And your story too!!! Can i take the works in the link drive? How do I give you credit? How do you do your covers and splash?

Of course you can take my works @itz_Gwendolyn ! And thank you for reading my story! You don’t need to give me credit for my works. If you want, you can credit me with my instagram @ngliqing.episode or just mention my story My Love, My Life, My Fate.

Hi can u make me a episode cover

Hi I would appreciate your help very much! (: if you could do a banner and a splash, but a banner is more important, thanks!
Title: My mean girl
Author’s Name: Meowlyn
Character details:

Type of background: Pastel pink kinda?
Style: Ink

Sure! Fill up the form above!

Ok give me 10 minutes

My title:The Lost Princess
Auther"s name: Avuyile Mndi
Character details: A cover with one character.

I want her in the middle of the cover, in a beautiful garden, The title must be big, colourful and bold, my name must be little small in the cover thanx.

Sorry its not that good. my computer keeps hanging today!

Thanx plz make the small cover thanx

@Avuyile you ask @EpisodeStudio then @BLUE2109 then @jassie12dw and @Liqingluv Were working on your cover we just have alot of request

Lol

1 Like

Sorry @Avuyile but I have to reject you request as you have already asked @EpisodeStudio, @BLUE2109 and @jassie12dw . They have already put in alot of hard work and you go around asking more people. And they are already working on your covers! So sorry but please spare a thought for them! I don’t want their hard work to be wasted. Thank You and have a nice day

1 Like

Helped @neveractive to make her cover…

1 Like

@neveractive you ask episode studio

Hi! Can you help me make a Instagram splash?
Words written: Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram: @emtaraepisode
Special(If any): NIL
Type of splash(happy, solemn): Happy
Backgound (I choose for you or you state what you want): You can choose.
Character features(OPTIONAL): NIL
Thanks!

Ok!