Covers and Splashes Shop! (NOT TAKING REQUESTS RIGHT NOW)

That’s okay thank you so much tho :blush:

1 Like

So you don’t need one anymore…?

Nope thank you tho :smile: :heart:

1 Like

Oh. You’re welcome I guess… I didn’t really do anything tho :joy::joy:

1 Like

I have edited my post check it once again i hope u understand!

1 Like

I understand what you want now… but I can’t make the character face left if it’s facing right… is there any way you could do that…?

I dont know how to thats y i asked

1 Like

If you go to your actual script, and go to where all the character animations are, then you can click on the eye next to the one you want. It will show the character doing the animation and you chose which way it’s facing.

Okay i will try it.

1 Like

Hey @Lexy_Ellen! :blush: It would be so sad if nobody would request anything because what you’re doing is really good so I thought, if you want to, I can try to promote your shop a bit.? :blush: Just one question, you only do splashes and covers, not overlays, right? Sorry, I know you don’t want to repeat yourself but I just wanna be sure. :see_no_evil::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, only splashes and covers. Thanks for offering to do this :star_struck::grin:

1 Like

I will try my best :smile:

1 Like

:slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

Could you send me the character details, outfits, and poses you want them in?

Skin- rose 03, brows- arched thick styled (deep brown), hair- short wavy ombre (brunette brown), eyes- round downturned wide (grey cool), face- heart soft, nose- Grecian soft, lips- full wide (rose light nude gloss)

Skin- neutral 00, eyebrows- male generic (black jet), hair- slicked back solid (black dark), eyes- oval wide (red), face- square long jaw stubble, nose- Grecian narrow, lips- medium heart (pink peach lt gloss)

Outfits: censor bars for both characters

Poses: girl- idle_argument_angry_loop, guy-blush_shy

Also can I have like a swear bar thing over the girls mouth and like a hazard warning sign in the background

1 Like

Thanks! I will have it done as soon as possible :slight_smile:

Hey I`m in need for a new cover.

1 Like

Okay! Just give me the information and I should be able to do it:

1 Like

I`ll send them now and thank you

1 Like