Covers, Art Scenes and Edits

Hi,
Just to be clear, I just started on art scenes, and my art scenes aren’t really much.
Next, my covers may or may not take a while. If you want to have characters for your cover, please try to cut them out first or make them with a transparent background if you want them to be done ASAP. You can go to OPEN - Art For Artists! - Get any character cut out and turned into a PNG! to cut out your characters first.
Edits may take a while, depending on what kind of edit you want.
Lastly, please understand that I may not be online all the time, so I may not see your request immediately, but I will still be online most of the time, so don’t worry.
Here are some examples:
For this one, @liqingluv cut the characters out for me first.

One of my cartoon-ish art scenes. (side note: I found the background online but then I realised it was from the episode forums so if it’s yours, sorry in advance.)

I’m not very sure of what edits you expect, but I mostly post my edits on my Instagram, so if you want examples, go to @emtaraepisode to see my edits. (side note: those edits were only done in my spare time. I don’t really recommend that, unless you’re not in a rush and gave me around a month to get my iPad and actually get started.)
If you have any questions or don’t want to request on this topic, email me at emtaratng@gmail.com

3 Likes

Thanks for adding my shop in this!

You’re welcome!

1 Like

The winter backgrounds is from the art catalog, so it’s fine :wink: :ok_hand:
Good work! :grinning:

2 Likes

Oh thanks!

2 Likes

No problem! :blush:

2 Likes

bUmP