Covers for INK and LIMELIGHT!

requests
general
opinion
community
art-release

Hello,
When I first came to the Episode platform, I desired to find someone to create a cover for my story! Two years later, I have experience making cover art and want to share my gift with people in need!!!

I will be making Episode Covers for Ink and Limelight FREE!!!

If you are interested, here are a few requirements needed:

• The title of the story
  • the summary of the story
  • the category of the story
  • the character details
  • whether the story is in Ink or Limelight

Some of my work:

H__V_Lovestruck_Thieves_posterThumb_FMLurxROhY
Resistance_x2_posterThumb_vNNaZe1wUk
Covers_W2_posterThumb_TfCME1RFCQ
if interested, reply to this post with the requirements, and I’ll get back to you!!

-Gamnition

Just a suggestion: You should post some examples :slight_smile:

Thank you for the suggestion will do!

hi so i really like your cover for downfall. I would be interested if you could make me a cover similar to that one with that art style.

Hello,
Of course! Please send me the story title, the summary, the character details, and the category of the story(romance, drama etc). This will take around a week to finish

Could you make me one with the art style for downfall? I want Ash (the guy) and Skylar (the girl) to be standing back to back holding guns and I just want the whole thing to look really badass. Maybe give Ash tattoos and piercings if you can?

• Title: Impulse
  • Summary: You’ve made a new life for yourself, but when Ash Hawkes returns from juvie, he steals your heart. Can you be in love with him without returning to old habits?
  • Genre: Romance, action

My characters:

Hey,
Unfortunately I will only be doing that style for one character only. That’s duet to the difficulty of it. I will be glad to do a cover of your INK characters though!

ok!

Sure! That sounds good.

Hi Jenniferrosem, if possible, could you send me the character details of both of them? I would appreciate it!

Ok so thanks so much in advance for accepting! Here is all the info you need!

• Title: Athena Awakens
  • Summary: Ariadne Grace has spent her whole life an outcast, and after her dad died from strange circumstances, it seems as if the world is out to get her. But one day she sneaks into a party, and her amulet starts glowing. A strange sensation goes through her, and next thing she knows, she isn’t even at the party. Now teleported to strange world of Olympia, she finds strange powers in her and everyone she knows. With her world turned upside down, how will Ariadne make it?
  • Category: Adventure, Romance
  • Character description:
    Ariadne Grace: light skin, classic blush coloured lips, defined natural brows, black fishtail braid, blue upturned bold eyes, soft heart face, soft natural nose.

*Note: could you please make Ariadne dressed in greek clothing like athena (helmet, breastplate, robe undernaeth) and an owl on her shoulder.

Skylar

Hair: Beach Wave Hair (Platinum Blond)
Face: Round
Nose: Soft Natural
Eyebrows: Mature Round
Eyes: Upturned Feline (Grey/white)
Mouth: Full Round (Taupe)
Body: Ink Female (Olive)
Outfit: Black Shorts Onesie Top
Black Shorts Onesie Bottom
Diamond Choker Necklace
Black Ridged Moto Jacket
Small Fishnets
Circle Dangle Earrings
White Metallic Stripe Bracelet
Calf Boots Black

Ash

Hair: Spiked Up Hair (Black)
Face: Defined Triangle
Nose: Button
Eyebrows: Thick Arch
Eyes: Stoic Almond (Blue)
Mouth: Uneven (Toffee)
Body: Ink Male (Tan)
Outfit: Ripped Punk Pants
Black Indian Tank
Lady Rose Tattoo (Cade)
Black Hipster High Top Sneakers

Wow wanna join Episode harmony

Hey, what is Episode Harmony?

Hey, so I will do what you asked. EXCEPT, I won’t do the fishtail braids. What other hairstyles would you like? I can do a Greek dress, but I don’t know about the helmet.

A art group

Thank you!

Hello,
I would love to join!

ok thats totes fine. so can you do diva curls instead

This will take about a day or two. Where would you like to receive the cover? Would you like for me to email to you or something else?