Covers for your episode stories

Hi! To all episode creators who would like a cover for their episode story, just click this link https://www.wattpad.com/story/137081715-penta_pemcy's-book-cover-shop or reply to this post and my friend and I would be happy to make your story cover art. Thank you! :blush:

Moved to Resources section as that’s where art requests/exchanges live! :v:t2:

Hi! Can you please make me a front cover for my story ’ Cancer is a Killer’.
Can you have my main character in the centre. This is what she looks like -
Pink dress
Blonde fishtail braid
Oval face
Classic natural eyebrows
Blue upturned bold eyes
Soft natural nose
Classic mouth (Blush)
Fair skin

Authors name - Pineapple
Story name - Cancer is a Killer
Can you also please include this quote - Cancer may have started the fight, but I will finish it.

Please email the final cover to me by Tuesday. This is my email - millitregear2004@gmail.com.
Thank you so much!

Hi! Is your story in Limelight Style or Ink? :blush:

Nevermind. I figured ito out already. :blush:

Ok. Thank you so much for doing this for me!

Hi again! I have already emailed you your cover art and uhmm… I hope you’ll like it. Thank you so much!

And uhh… I’m sorry if I emailed it a bit early than the said date but it’s just that I might miss your given deadline as I think we have different time zones :blush:

Hi! The email hasn’t come through. Could you please send it in this thread. :grin:

Hi! I just revived your email now! It’s so amazing! Thank you so much! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Also, thank you so much for doing it this early! Now it will probably be out by today!! :rofl::rofl:
PS sorry for all the different messages! :joy:

Hello again! Since your covers are amazing, I was wondering if you could please make me a splash back saying ‘This story uses Sound’. (Without the quotation marks). Could you please do this in fancy wrighting on a coulourful background. Thank you so much! :laughing::laughing::slight_smile:

Sure. I’ll email it to you by tomorrow. :blush:

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: