COVERS_just_for_you's Art Thread! Status: CLOSED!

Hey There,

You might have heard about me in the old forum, but I’m here for a fresh start! I’d be willing to make covers, backgrounds and splashes!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin: I have been making covers for 'bout one year and love to help people! If you want one, please copy and paste the request down below!!! (I thought that making a form for people was rather annoying for me, so I decided to do the copy and paste idea…)

RULES
1. You must NOT go to other art threads while you are on my waiting list; you can go to the other threads AFTER you have your cover, background or splash back and you don’t like it or you just want to try something else out.

2. You can ask for 3 redos max.

3. Please don’t ask, "Are you excepting my cover?"or something like that cause I have a life people! (Sorry, I just get annoyed) I have a waiting list for you to check!

4. You must credit me!!!

5. Just sit and wait !!!

Other than that, here is the links and the copy and paste request form! P.S. * means required

Waiting List:

Examples:

Copy and Paste Form for COVERS
Username*:
Large/Small/Both*:
Details eg. I want my characters standing in the right and this background__ and blah, blah, blah*:
Urgency*:
Any Characters*? Please PM me: Yas/No
Do you agree to my rules?:
Any Specifics?:
Any Text?:
By who?
:

Copy and Paste Form for Background
Username:
Which background from episode?:
or
What background do you want me to edit, random?:
or
What background do you want me to create?:
Urgency*:
Details*:
Specifics:
Do you agree to my rules*: Yas/No
Any text*?:
What is this for?*:

Copy and Paste Form for Splashes
Username?:
Any text?
:
Details?:
Specifics?:
Links for any backgrounds, characters eg.:
Urgency?
:
Do you agree to my rules?*: Yas?No

Thanks everyone!!!

Just wanted to give you a heads up and let you know that cover threads now have a new home in the Writer’s Community Resources category of the forums. I went ahead and moved this there for you. Thanks and great work!

Hi. I would like to request two splashes please.

Number One

Username?: Episode App - Winter05
Any text?: This story contains mature themes and strong language.
Details?: Whatever background you think would look best, I don’t think I really mind.
Specifics?: Hashtags around the character in the middle - sent through PM.
Links for any backgrounds, characters eg.: N/A
Urgency?: Once, it’s approved by Episode, I’ll publish my story, so as quick as you can do. Although I can use the Episode one for now.
Do you agree to my rules?*: Yas!!

Number Two

Username?: Episode App - Winter05
Any text?: This story uses sound at times.
Details?: Whatever background you think would look best, I don’t think I really mind. Maybe a musical sheet without notes on.
Specifics?: Musical notes around the character in the middle - sent through PM.
Links for any backgrounds, characters eg.: N/A
Urgency?: Once, it’s approved by Episode, I’ll publish my story, so as quick as you can do. Although I can use the Episode one for now.
Do you agree to my rules?*: Yas!!

I would like them as soon as possible but please don’t rush them.

PM me if you have any questions about what I’m asking for in both. I have sent you a PM of my character details. :wink:

Username*: Colette_Winters

Large/Small/Both*: Both

Details: I want my characters standing in the background EXT. FARMERS MARKET OL - DAY. Sara should be standing screen left and Alex should be standing screen right. Sara should be facing right. Alex should be facing left. Alex should be slightly taller than Sara.

Urgency*: It’s urgent but I don’t want to rush you.

Any Characters*? Please PM me: Yas

Do you agree to my rules?: Yas

Any Specifics?: I want both of my characters to have the prop Handgun. Sara should be scream[animation]. Alex should be arms_crossed_angry[animation].

Any Text?: Large Cover: World Domination, Small Cover: A world taken over by robots.

By who?: Colette Winters

Thank you: :wink:

Thank you~

Thank you so much!

YOUR REQUEST IS COMPLETED
@WinterMoon05

gfff

I made three examples but if you wan’t a redo, please don’t hesitate to ask! Hope you like it!
Peace out,
COVERS

@COVERS_just_for_you
I have found a cover artist, so please do not bother creating a cover for me. I do not mean to sound rude at all.

I like the first one. Thank you so much. :wink:
How long do you think it’ll be for my second? :thinking:

It’s okay but may I ask you who you asked for your cover?

Making it right now!

@idieinyourarms

Username: dollyrose

Background: INT. LOCKER ROOM - DAY

Urgency*: Not urgent

Details*: I’d like if you could add in girly gym locker room clutter such as water bottles, shoes, clothes, etc… also maybe locker door decor like sticky notes or stickers if it’s not too big of a problem for you?

Specifics: Do you think you could also adjust the hue so the lockers are red? The school’s colors are red and white :slight_smile:

Do you agree to my rules*: Yep!

Any text*?: Unless the text is on an object such as a shirt/bottle logo, or something of that sort… no.

What is this for?*: This is for a middle school girl’s gym locker room

Hello! How has your day/night been going? Good I hope! Anyway, LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.
(lol you can continue the song if you respond to me XD)

Username: Res
Any text/Details/Specifics: I roped all these together, sorry if that’s not allowed : /. Anyway, what I was thinking, was for the start of every chapter/episode in my story, there could be a splash/background thing where each chapter is a photo in a memory book. I am not sure however how many chapters I’m planning on making, so if I need some more, I might end up coming back here to request some more :wink:
Links for any backgrounds, characters eg.: uh…you can go crazy, I don’t mind : )
Urgency?: no, not at the moment, so take your time : )
Do you agree to my rules?: Yassssss

Well that was fun : P
Thanks!
R.

So what do you have in mind? Do you want like an old picture frame or something?

Well, I thought, you know those old family memory photo books that have all the pictures of well, memories? I was thinking sort of like that, so like an open book with photos that are just Chapter 1 and so forth. But if its not possible or if it’s too hard, we can go with the picture frames too : )

Okay that wont’t be a problem. Just for a run-though, you want a open book, with Chapter one written across it.

Well, I was thinking like there’s photos, and each one has a different chapter. And in scripting, I can just zoom in on what chapter it is, but the open book with just chapter one is fine too.

Cheers,
R.

YOUR REQUEST IS COMPLETED
@WinterMoon05

This%20story%20uses%20sound%20WinterMoon
Done!!! I did what you asked! Would you like me to the same for the first one or do you want a redo for this one?

Peace out,
COVERS

I only want that one. Thanks! :slight_smile: