Covers Made By Jazzy!(Free)

Welcome to Jazzy’s Covers. This is where you can submit a form to get a cover for your story made. I will have a Google Form Link for those who are interested in wanting a cover. My covers won’t be extremely advanced with overlays because I’m still learning, but I enjoy helping which is why I would like to do this. I do have some rules before you submit. So, scroll down to the where it says “My Rules” and read those. Thank You.

• Make Sure To Give Credit!!! If your cover is made by me, make sure you give credit!!!
    You can give credit with this @: @storiesbyjazzy(Instagram & Episode Forums)
  • If you have requested a cover, please don’t rush me. Because I have school as well and a family so if you have submitted a form for a cover and a deadline I will make sure you get your cover by your deadline.
    :blush: Please Please Pleaseee fill out the form, it will make my life 100% easier for me and keep me organized.
    :blush:Only write things related to what you have requested!!!
    :blush:Requests will take from 1-3 days because I have school and other things to do.
    :blush:Please do not use foul language here and stay positive!!
    :blush:ALSO PLEASE REMEMBER TO SAY “DONE” WHEN YOU HAVE SUBMITTED A GOOGLE FORM
    Now that is all!!!

The Password Is: CoversByJazzy!

My example is below this. This is a cover I made for my story, “Without Your Presence”

PLEASE CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE FOR THE REQUEST FORM FOR A COVER.
THANK YOU :blush:

3 Likes

Can you do my cover please!!

1 Like

I appreciate if you do my cover please

1 Like

Of Course. Just read my rules and fill out the link and I’ll be more than happy to make you a cover. The link is at the very bottom and also there is a password so please remember the password.

I saw that you only do ink but I need it in limelight

sorry. but im not great with LL which is why.