Covers needed pls

Hi guyss! Can someone pls make me a cover? Take as much time as you need! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Are you looking for a commissioned cover or a free one?

What do you want it to look like?

• Title & Font
  • Characters - Outfits & Poses
  • Background

Free

As far as characters, do you mean the character details??

Yes, if I have to recreate them.
Otherwise you can send a photo of them in their outfit and pose.

Okay.

TITLE- Down In Atlanta
FONT- Umm Im not sure??

CHARACTERS-

CLEOPATRA - FEMALE
BODY- GOLD 06
BROW- ARCHED NATURAL SCAR / BROW COLOR- blackJet
HAIR- VOLUMINOUS CURLS / HAIR COLOR- BLACK JET
EYES- FEMALE GENERIC COLOR / BLUE GREEN
FACE- DIAMOND
NOSE - DEFINED NATURAL
LIPS- FULL FLAT TOP POUTY/ LIP COLOR - DARK APRICOT MATTE

KENNY - MALE
BODY - COPPER 07
BROW- ARCHED MEDIUM (blackjet)
HAIR- SHORT CURLY FADE (BLACK DARK)
EYES- MONOLID SLENDER (HAZEL)
FACE- MALE GENERIC
NOSE - GRECIAN NARROW
MOUTH - MEDIUM HEART (BROWN NEUTRAL)

Any specific animations or outfits?

BACKGROUND & SETUP

I would like the background to be like a city type of deal. A city background of the internet of Atlanta, perhaps? I would like CLEOPATRA to be in the middle of ANTONIO and KENNY.

ANIMATIONS

I would like Cleopatra to be giggling. In the back, slightly behind her I want KENNY to be flirt_wink_happy. & if you can add an arm overlay for KENNY to CLEOPATRAS waist that would be awesome

OUTFITS

CLEOPATRA - Low Cut Croptopand Skirt Combo Dress Satin Grey Pink Pale, Laceup Angel Sandals Blushing Ivory, & Diamond Cluster Topaz Accents Necklace.

KENNY - Boat Shoe Basic Leather Black, Skull And Roses Arm Tattoo, Muscle Tank Cotton Grey White, & Chain Accessories Ripped Jeans Denim Black.

Details for Antonio?

Oh shoot i forgot haha, i changes my plot as far as Antonio goes, so disregared him, lol .

ALSO, can you change Kenny’s face shape to Chiseled Angular, and add to his outfit Studded Metal Rimmed Earring Metal Grey Black? Thank you im really sorry

Course I’m making it now. Just checking, is the background the episode version or a realistic version?

What do you mean realistic??

Well as if I were to search an image of Atlanta on google.

Oh haha im dumb sorry. Yes, search ATLANTA SKYLINE and there will be beautiful things under there! Haha i sound like a three year old

Almost done.

Atlanta:

Skyline:

Can you do the Philly skyline pls?

Day

Night

ommmgggg thank you sooo much!! How should i credit you?

Could you possibly make me a mature themes and language thing as well as this story uses sound?