Covers, Splashes, Backgrounds, Overlays, Characters, & Art Resources - CLOSED, see Plethora Graphics

Well, I’d love to do it, but if I get rid of the characters, there will be a gap there. I’m sorry, I’m not an editor, but if you want it like that, then please reply! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s okay I’ve got it sorted now, but thank you anyway! <33

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

@episode.cay, Here’s your splash! Tell me if anything needs improving!

Thx❤️

1 Like

filled form <3 take as long as you need

1 Like

Filled out a form, Thank YOU! btw, so you do overlays in the form too…thats what i did… @Episode.BriarRose

1 Like

Name of Author: Cath P.
Type of Art: Background
Details: A dining room where you can see them eat but the table is in front of them
where the layers of the table is on top of them. Also can you do the same thing with
a resturant scene. I need 4 seats.
Due Date: Friday or Saturday

Hey! Filled out the form! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay.

Can I see some of your work first?

Hey, I’m creating my story, and I need a bit of help, I’m looking on making my story with long episodes so people don’t waste their tickets, and I want to make the story at least four different episodes, I have it in a Apocalyptic world. I want to put a break in between each part of the episode so the people can have a sort of break, would it be wise to put in “ad’s” for just a little comedy in the mix? Thx, and also, your works are A-MAY-ZING!

1 Like

@Episode.BriarRose
May I ask where do you do your covers, splashes and backgrounds from which website ?

1 Like

Oh thank you. I was just like in awe in how she does it

@Episode-Diamonds
does she use social posts on canvas. Which type does she use please ?

Hey, everyone! I’m back, even though I’m on vacation, but I just want to say that I changed my program (Canva) to another program that makes more proffesional art. I’m sorry, I won’t be making art for two months (really sorry :sob:) and a reminder for @Episode-Diamonds

Please don’t sell my secrets out like that, even though people were asking me. I said this politely and all, but because you were Episode Helpers in the past, doesn’t mean that we’re a group now.

2 Likes

Sorry I didn’t know that and bye bri bri see ya in 2 months

Awww bye, B!! I’ll see you in two months! Make sure to pm me when you’re back!

Haha, I’m in the middle of it, people! But it’d be kinda slow as I only brought my iPhone along…

1 Like

Ah!!! runs to B and hugs her hola mi twinsieeeeeeeee

2 Likes