Covers, Splashes, Backgrounds, Overlays, Characters, & Art Resources - CLOSED, see Plethora Graphics

coding
communication
community
requests
art-release

Ah!!! runs to B and hugs her hola mi twinsieeeeeeeee

:joy: returns hug.

Hey can you make a background of an inside of a car at night in a grass field?

Done it!

Hello @Episode.BriarRose! This is Sydney the Moderator.

This topic has a misleading headline, as it references services you are not providing on this topic. This is in the art resources category, which is correct for the art help you are offering. However, title also references Coding and Writing Help, which are not art resources. You need to remove them from the title.

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

I noticed in your background examples that one of them was not made by you.

Story name:- Possession
Author:- Dreamer
Characters:-

IMG_20180710_133826_183

IMG_20180710_133826_187

And their pose are:-

Hello I am Mckaila and I am in need of a writing partner! I would really like for you to join me in a story. I have just started using episode on a computer! also, I dont know a lot about writing stories! Please help!

Hi was wondering if I could use these @Episode.BriarRose

Requested!!

Of course you could!

Hey, there! I’m on vacation for awhile, so I don’t have my laptop currently, so if you’re willing to wait about two weeks, then your cover will be made. Thank you!

i love ur wattpad covers! what site do u use for the fonts?

Alright!

The name is: Playlist Script. I love it!

yh its a nice font! thank you!

Hi i was wondering if you can make me some splashes and a cover??

If yes… Can i get a splash that says “ To be continued”
I will send you the characters and for their looks can you put them winking please also you can put their outfits as whatever you like but can you put them as bad boy/ bad girl looks please and remember the bad girl has to wear glasses… and the background was wondering if you can make it like a bad boy/ bad girl theme
Large or small: Small

Can i have another splash that says” Follow me on instagram for sneak peeks and updates khmer.writes” for the characters looks can you put them clapping their hands please also you can put their outfits as whatever you like but can you put them as bad boy/ bad girl looks please and remember the bad girl has to wear glasses… and the background was wondering if you can make it like a bad boy/ bad girl theme also

Can i also have another splash that says “ This story uses sound “ and for the characters can you put them wearing headphones and nodding their heads please and the background can i have it white when music notes all around it please

Also can i have another splash that says “ This story uses strong language please be aware “ and can you please put the characters pointing their fingers and the background can you put like a bad boy/ bad girl theme please

And last but not least can you make me a cover with the characters flirting and that it say “ Bad Girl’s Love “
“ By Rhyannah Thach “ And the theme you can put anything you want but can you make it bad boy/bad girl related
Large or small: Both

Also can i have splashes that says “Chapter 1” but can you go all the way to 15 please? And the background can you make it bad boy/ bad girl related. Thank you!

Hi, can you wait for half a month for your requests? Thank you! Your request is accepted!

Can I get A wattpad Cover?

I’ll message you. :wink: