Covers, Splashes, Backgrounds, Overlays, Characters, & Art Resources - CLOSED, see Plethora Graphics

Hey, you’re covers are amazing! I might request one for my story, if that’s okay.

Name of author: Savanna W.
Type of art: Small cover (may request a big cover later)
Backgrounds, overlays, colors: The girl has ginger hair (I’ll link a picture of the character below). I trust you to pick whatever you think will fit the story
Title of book: I’m Not Crazy
Genre: Drama and maybe a bit of comedy (not sure yet)
Feel of the cover: Frantic? Confusing? Angry? (The girl has anger issues and she is in a mental institution)
Placing of characters: Don’t want any characters on it
Urgent time/ due date: Whenever you like, I won’t need it for months as I haven’t even started writing it yet.
Any other details you would like to add: I don’t want any characters in it, I kinda want it to be with real people like the one above, but maybe not if you have a better idea. The girl is called Maddie and she has been put into a mental hospital because of her anger issues (if this helps get the vibe). Here’s a picture of the character for image reference:

I have other images if you need them for reference or something and if you need me to specify anything else, either pm me or message on here. Thanks in advance (if you want to do it) and sorry if I’m being a pain :smile:

1 Like

I just have to say that your art is absolutely gorgeous! I would really appreciate it if you could create something for my story!

• Name of author (either real or username): Robin Bennet
  • Type of art (small, big cover, splashes, backgrounds, overlays, etc.): Small cover
  • Backgrounds, overlays, colors: I trust you to select whatever you think will fit but it would be nice if the color scheme sort of matched the forest-fantasy element of my large cover–which I’ll be attaching below!
  • Title of book: Switched Royalty
  • Genre (fiction, horror, thriller, etc.): Romance
  • Feel of the cover (joyous, sad, etc.): A realistic, fantastical feel
  • Any other details you would like to add: I loved the “Sovereign” cover you did–I just thought that I should mention that for whatever reason haha
  • Urgent time/ due date (I’ll try…): No urgence, take your time, and thank you for doing this in the first place!

3 Likes

Don’t even mention it. Placing and putting characters takes work so thanks! :wink:

2 Likes

Do you want it to have the same background and font and everything but a smaller size to fit a small cover or do you want an entirely different idea? :slightly_smiling_face: If you want a smaller size, then I must have the original picture, link, or another picture that you would like to have on the cover. Oooooooor I put an image of my own. So, lots of choices… :+1:

Got it quicker than usual. What do you think? To be honest, it looks like a Wattpad book cover but still unique and different than any other Episode story cover. Here, take a look and tell me what you think. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I love it and I love the colours! It fits the theme for the other stories in my series, thank you so much! :grin: The only thing I would say is that it doesn’t really match the asylum part, but you’ve given me an idea for the backstory for other reasons why she’s ‘crazy’. Thanks for that! :blush:

Hi Rosetta, or Briar but I need your art work to make me a cover for me but I do have a picture but I just need you to add the tittle and my name on it . but I’ll send you the details needed. Here is a picture of it

![Episode%20Images|225x225](upload://pqV347oKhioXXcyr4QlRZOF!

1 Like

I wanted a new small cover with the same feel (I leave it up to you to decide how much you want to dabble in that) of the large one–not just the large one but smaller!

Whoa, these look amazing! If I ever need anything I’ll certainly come to you. You have a beautiful name, by the way. ^^

1 Like

So you want a small cover but with the same feel, right? Okay, got it! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks! :grin:

1 Like

It’s amazing

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I really like your work! :heart_eyes:

I would like a small and large cover for my story.

Author: Stev1997
Type: big and small please
title: The unexpected.
DESCRIPTION: Violet is the daughter is a big gang family, what happens when is comes to love? 2 guys, one girl. Drama, Romance, and a lot more.
Genre: Romance/Drama 33298743_10212404821822739_3993351757349519360_n

Hello, I would love to make the covers but the first guy’s quite blurry and i cant see the character.

Hope this one is better :slight_smile:

Yup! Thank you! :+1:

1 Like

Hey Briar! the pics turned out AMAZING!! Could you make me a phone background for texting , both of them with medium skin tone. The female one with some pretty constellations, and the Guys of a sunrise.

Do you mean this one?

Female:

Male:

Oh, and thank you for your wonderful praises! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Here you go, @stev1997! Tell me what you think! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes