Crazy/Scary experiences?

I would love to hear your experiences.

Heres mine: Last night I was at my boyfriends house and we were having a bonfire, and he had went to get some boxes from the garage to put on the fire, I stayed with his mom and dad to fix food, well he went and got the boxes and went down beside his pond where the fire was, he had been there for a while (down at the fire) and I didn’t see him. Turns out he fell off the bobcat (machine) and hit his knee on the bucket, He had been there laying on the ground for a few minutes yelling for me and his parents (we couldnt hear him because he was so far) (I still feel so guilty because he laid there trying to yell for me and I couldnt hear him…) we got him inside and had him iced up and feeling a little better and we went to check on the fire and burn the rest of the boxes turns out there was 6 bottles of brake fluid in the box he was going to burn. I dont know if you all believe in God or not but…He was 2 seconds away from blowing his self up. I literally cant shake it. Hes been my best friend and more for over 2 years and if I had lost him…Imagine if he hadnt fell. He wouldve thrown the boxes on with the fluid in and it wouldve killed him. Gods timing is perfect. Crazy scary sometimes but perfect.
I cant shake it, I cant sleep and I just want to never leave his side.

5 Likes

Omg that sounds like a really scary experience!!!
I’m so happy that he’s alive and you sound like couple goals !!! :slight_smile::slight_smile:

1 Like

Hes truly my best friend, Weve had some ups and downs but if I lost him Id lose myself. I really cant shake it.

2 Likes

that most be a scary expenrince. . especially for him. I dont belive in god but I do belive in luck. ofcoure you shaked over it. it just happen. in a couple of weeks you will properly be over it.

2 Likes

a while after my grandpa died i went to my grandma’s house and when I went to the bathroom his computer flicked on or something.

2 Likes

I remember when I was 8 or 9 and I lived near some rapist (rapy) guys. They would always try to get me into their apartment but I was never really scared to be honest, I was just like “Here we go again with this dudes”.

1 Like

oh also i was trick or treating and even tho my mom was watching this guy told me to come inside his house and get the candy. i was scared to go in, but i did. he didnt do anything to me tho.

2 Likes

i’m personally non - religious but it is good timing.

i’m not sure if i had any that would be appropriate for forums, but that sounds scary.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.