*Create Characters for my Story!* šŸ˜›

Yo! Itā€™s Neptune.

Iā€™m currently writing a story called ā€œBLENDING INā€ (INK) and I need background characters!
THIS STORY IS NOT OUT YET.

If you want to create a character for my story, or want yourself to be a background character, fill out the following form:

Name of character

Character details?

Backstory of the character (OPTIONAL)

Pick a team. (AVERY OR EIN) This is optional. Your character doesnā€™t have to be on either.

Do you want credit? And how?

Thereā€™s most definitely going to be confusion about the ā€œpick a teamā€. All you need to know is by ā€œteamā€ I mean ā€œgangā€ and that Averyā€™s gang will be shown/mentioned more in the story. If you want to just suggest a background character, feel free. Keep in mind, this is a ā€œPGā€ story. :thinking:

RULES FOR THIS DISCUSSION
No swearing.
Donā€™t copy othersā€™ ideas.
No arguements.
One person can only suggest 1-3 characters.

Thank you!
NEPTUNE :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Anyone wanna suggest? You have until February 1st!

1 Like

Name: Ash
Hair: Beach Wave Fawn
Skin Tone: Tan
Face: Diamond
Eyebrows: Thin Curved
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Full Round (scarlet)
Eyes: Upturned Feline (blue)

Team Avery

1 Like

thank you! do you want credit?

yes, thanks, you can credit my episode account which is also Ash.Epi

alright. thank you so much! and youā€™re okay with any outfit i choose?

Yes, anything is alright

1 Like

Character: Sakura

Skin Tone: Taupe

Brow: Seductive Arch

Hair: Diva Curls (Black)

Eyes: Upturned Bold (Blue)

Face: Soft Heart

Nose: Soft Natural

Lips: Blossom Lips (Wine)

OUTFIT:

Gold Biker Jacket

Small Fishnets

Purple Delia Delight Heels

Lavender Cupcake Gal Tank

Blue Rising Star Earrings

Blue Ballerina Tulle Skirt

Purple Boho Flower Crown

Diamond Heart Necklace

Pearl Bracelet

Backstory: Stolen from her birth parents to be placed in a foster care system, now lives in a foster home with 9 other siblings whom she doesnā€™t bond with as much as she is the youngest and most of the siblings have either moved away or dislikes that fact that she is so quiet and isnā€™t sociable even with them.

Personality: Quiet and confident. (She prefers not to socialize, itā€™s not because she canā€™t speak to people without a huge anxiety wave kicking in is what Iā€™m saying) Prefers to speak when absolutely necessary. Is very professional with people at first but when she opens up, sheā€™s a nice but sarcastic girl and can be very wild when she wants to be.

Character: Violet

Skin Tone: Honey

Brow: Soft Angled

Hair: Straight (Chestnut)

Eyes: Slender Natural (Toffee)

Face: Round

Nose: Soft Natural

Lips: Classic (Blush)

OUTFIT:

Skater Tee White Sleeves

Skater Girl Black Sneakers

Leather Leggings (Cherry Red)

Clear Wayfarer

Backstory: has a somewhat average life and lives with four siblings. Sometimes struggles with money (is average but somewhat more into the poor side) and is expected to be a straight A student. (But her parents arenā€™t that strict, theyā€™re more on the loose side but with some high expectations)

Personality: Shy and awkward but that doesnā€™t stop her from being friendly and loud! When sheā€™s in a good mood and with good friends, she is extremely loud and outgoing. Struggles with dark (depressing and scary) thoughts.

Teams: you can choose

Credit: forum username @SakuraCheam

1 Like

Details:
Body: Light
Eyes: Downturned natural / green
Brows: Defined natural
Hair: High ponytail / platinum blonde
Nose: Roman
Lips: Full round / rose
Face: Soft heart

hello friend :grin: It me!

Name: Elise
Team Avery I suppose :slight_smile:
Backstory: UHHH sheā€™s just some gal who got dragged into a mess because she dropped her matcha froyo on some guysā€™ white gucci shoe
Personality shy, patient, kind, very emotional, extremely clumsy :woozy_face:
credit: my IG tag- writtenby.zepherine

1 Like

lmao hi friend. thanks for the request. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I so wanna be in a story, so here are the details :):
-Name: Rebecca
-Details
Skin Tone: Honey
Eyebrows: Thick Flat
Hair
Style: Long Feathered
Color: Chestnut
Eyes
Type: Upturned Luxe
Color: Hickory
Face shape: Round
Nose shape: Refined
Mouth
Shape: Classic
Lip Color: Orange Crush
-Backstory: Uuum letā€™s say I have been an orphan for 10 years and Iā€™ve lived and taken care of my younger brother, whose name would be Emilio. (Do I have to message you details as well? Lol)
-Team: Avery
-Credit question: Just mention me by my official Episode account: Flower Dear and my Instagram account: @flowerdear.episode

1 Like

thank you! and for ā€œSakuraā€ i think you meant ā€œBlack Biker Jacketā€ right? :sweat_smile: either way, thanks for the request! :smiley:

I mean can I add a plot twist and have Emilio be on the opposing team? I can make him myself but you can send the details if you want him to look a certain way. :smiley: If youā€™d like them to be on the same team just let me know!

1 Like

Is it? Because I always pasted ā€œGold Biker Jacketā€ down and no oneā€™s question it :joy: maybe theyā€™re just too polite or something lol

1 Like

Well maybe Iā€™ve never noticed it but the only one I know is Black Biker Jacket lmao :joy: Iā€™ll see. If itā€™s not a thing, Iā€™ll just do the Black Biker Jacket lol

Uuuu that would be really interesting, but since heā€™s my baby bro I wouldnā€™t want him to turn against me like that. :sweat_smile:
I will send you the details in a few. :thinking:

1 Like

Can I still send it ? :slight_smile:

yo i totally just realised you asked for ink hold on HAHAH A :woozy_face:

1 Like

Yes! Everyone can send suggestions till February 1st. :smile:

1 Like

Got it!! Iā€™ll make you guys on the same team. :slight_smile:

1 Like