Create mode not showing all stories

Hi loves, I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this before.,

I have a 5th story in the portal with some of chapter 1 done, but I can’t view it on the app in the create section.

I’ve turned off my devices, tried reinstalling episode, forced shut downs on the app, on both my iPad and iPhone.

Does anyone have any idea what I could try next :pleading_face:

Do you only have 1 chapter?

If so, you actually need to have 3 chapters completed with at least, I believe 400 lines in your scripts.

Even with 1 chapter you should still be able to view it.

1 Like

Ok

@Tish I’d submit a help ticket to the support team, they’d be more than happy to help. :smiley:

Yeah I have always been able to view just one chapter!

this happened to me! it was mainly because i was using an un-approved bg or overlay at the beginning of the chapter

1 Like

I’ll try removing the background! I don’t have one unapproved!

alright, lmk if that doesnt work

1 Like

Did that work? I’m having the same issue and wondering why I can’t see my story either.

Yes it did work!! You need to take away any un approved BGs and overlays! I’ve not had this issue before but for some reason i did this time!

1 Like

Girl I’m sorry I forgot to reply! I got distracted being able to write again :heart_eyes::joy:
It did work! Thank you so much!

1 Like

thats great! and no problem

This is actually not the case anymore Episode put in an update that doesn’t allow your story to appear until you have 3 chapters with 400 lines each, it will only appear if the story was created before the update went live. I’ve linked the response I got when requesting as to why I could see some stories and not newly created ones.

1 Like

Well this is gonna be a problem for me because I have 3 BG’s in reviewing and over 25+ overlays I uploaded overnight. Tis’ gonna be a long wait. :sweat_smile:

At least now I know why it isn’t in Create.