Create story app

Is anyone getting this message I’ve tried everything they said but nothing’s works anyone have any suggestions

Ladyjj_episode

3 Likes

This problem is occurring with me too.

1 Like

This would be the best option for you to be honest. The support team is more than happy to help :blush:

I have sent like 10 support tickets over the last 2 months they come back with things to do and nothing works just thought someone else might have another idea

1 Like

I tried that , didn’t work :cry:I

Its been like this for 2 months, :rage: :rage:and every time I send a ticket they tell me to do the same stuff.

I sent a message to the episode team yesterday letting them know that,
I have resigned to the fact that I can never read my story through the app again :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

tickets NEVER work. the support team just ignores

2 Likes

now mine has started working again :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Same here

1 Like

I have the same issue and it’s still not working for me

Mine just started working yesterday after 2 months and 15 support tickets later

I’m still going through this and i can’t even preview my story.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that

I just kept sending tickets and screenshots of the error did you clear the cache on your phone and all that stuff they tell you to do.

Mine eventually started working I don’t know how

But I couldn’t view my story for weeks.

1 Like

Yeah I did everything that they told me to do but it didn’t work. So far I only sent two tickets. I’m starting to think its a account problem. I also think its my cover i put because after i put the cover, i wasnt able to preview it on the app

I can’t get choices to work in the script either have tried every template available

But it doesn’t remember the second choice so I gave up

I sent like 20 tickets :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
They eventually fixed it cause it is working
I can be annoying like that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Wow that’s kind of strange. After sending 20 tickets they should have looked into it more. Thats great that they finally fixed it.

1 Like

Ive been told by other people that they usually don’t respond to tickets

1 Like

That’s very true.

Well they couldn’t ignore 20 tickets

I just kept hassling them until it worked

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Lol that’s true :joy:

1 Like