Creating a father for my story!

Help! I’ve been writing stories for years, never published yet - In most if not all of my stories there is a father figure, and every time I try to design/create the character to be attractive, they never look ‘old’ enough, or like a Dad.
In my current story, the father is an attractive, wealthy businessman from London, aged 40.
These are the children: The girl being the main character.

And this is the the father’s design I currently have.

I’m looking for opinons or solutions; Do you think he looks like a 40 year old wealthy father, despite the outfit? If not, can you help?

1 Like

there’s not really much choice in faces, theirs either the normal ones and then old faces, so i dont think it would matter if he didnt look 40, we’d know he had kids and thatll do it for me.
you could try some of the aged faces and see if thats more of what you’re going for, if not i think a beard can add age.

he look more like a love interest. I would take a less mordern hair style, and use one of the mature face features.

1 Like

you have a point, thanks!

Yes, thanks. I was thinking of changing the hairstyle so you’re probably right.

1 Like

I could use some more help. One of my scenes is a benefit gala, stereotypically most of the female characters will be wearing ball gowns and long dresses, but I wan’t one of my female characters to be wearing something masculine, not a dress, as she is typically tomboy-ish in the story. Could anyone create an outfit you think would work. Here is what she looks like:

1 Like

opinion???

1 Like

Maybe try changing the face shape to Square Sculpted Heavy Stubble or Triangle Chiseled Scruffy Beard?

If you want of course.

1 Like

much better,

triangle chiseled scruffy beard it is!

1 Like

What about outfits like these?

Try me!

Not quite what im looking for! I’d like it to be formal, but with pants. The character is 19, not ‘alt’ or ‘emo’ just, not into wearing dresses and skirts.

1 Like

Okay!

Here are some more!

Try me!

Sine the event is black tie and the C isn’t feminine I went with something different -

But I like your idea’s so they may be used as inpiration.

1 Like

Okay!
At least I tried :smiling_face_with_tear:
Hope your story will be great! :green_heart:

1 Like

They’re all great for a different setting, I’m trying some out now.

1 Like

Opinion?
Also I can tell you enjoy creating outfit ideas, so if you’d like you could create some for inspiration for me? Upper class London, male 20, female (MC) 19, Male 40 (businessman) and female mother 37. If you could, could you show me a preview of them ON a character?
Only if you feel like.

1 Like

It looks professional! :smiley:
Of course! And yeah, I have always liked making them :sweat_smile:

How many for each character would you like?

no minimum or maximum, as many as you like. The entire family is in this thread in pictures so you can use that as a baseline if you’d like. The Mc, she’s a little less ‘business’ than the rest, just your rich teen.

1 Like

Got it! Will be ready really soon!

1 Like