Creating a writing team! (CLOSED)

Hey! I’ve recently seen a post of a girl saying she was going to create a team and when I wanted to apply for it, it was already full. So, I’ve decided to create a team myself. I’m gonna explain right now what is this about.

I’m searching for people (between 3 and 7) to write stories with. We can count it as a long term thing (but it will always depend on how busy the people are). The idea was to communicate via Instagram and Discord to write the story. I would create a new episode account for the team and a mail account aswell (that we would share). I was thinking that dividing the tasks would be the easiest thing to do (searching for overlays, coding, creating outfits, thinking of the plot, etc). This tasks may rotate (1 week a person does something and the other week another thing) if you know (or want) to do other task.

You can be a coder, a writer, an artist, an editor, a promoter, or you can just search for background and overlays!

If all this information that you just read sound good, continue reading to see how to apply for the team.

The requisites are:

• Being between 14 and 19 years old.

• Having some experience (i’m not asking for lots of experience, just the bases).

• Has free time.

• Is responsible.

• Fits deadlines.

• Is compromised.

If you fit in the requisites, then you can apply! All you need to do is fill the form and send it via PM or leave it in the comments.

Form
  • How old are you?

• How much experience do you have?

• What’s your timezone?

• What are you good at doing? (Episode related)

• What role do you want to do in the team?

• Why should I accept you in the team?

• Any other thing you wanna add:

Thank you so much for reading?

Spots available: 0

5 Likes

I wanted to apply but I don’t fit in one of the requirements :(( I hope you find someone!

Which one don’t you fit?

Hey! I love this idea! I’ll definitely join if I can!

Le form
  • How old are you?: 14
  • How much experience do you have? A good bit, I can do pretty advanced coding
  • What’s your timezone?: Eastern Standard Time
  • What are you good at doing? (Episode related): Coding and writing are the easiest, editing isn’t too bad either
  • What role do you want to do in the team?: Coding and writing, though I can do everything you listed but art
  • Why should I accept you in the team?: Because I’m awesome kidding! but because I love the idea and I would love to work in a group. I always feel like working alone is a lot of work and I get unmotivated very easily because of the heaps of work, so I think working with others would be a lot of fun
  • Any other thing you wanna add: I mean, I don’t have insta, but I have discord so idk if that’ll be a problem, if it, just lmk
1 Like

Hi!
I would love to put my skills to use by joining your writing team.
:two_hearts:

Applying Form
  • How old are you?
  • How much experience do you have?
    I am currently coding my story and I am about to release it on July 4.
    So I kind of have some expirence but I also have done coding classes before so I have coded some other things out of Episode.
  • What’s your timezone?
    Eastern Daylight Time.
  • What are you good at doing? (Episode related)
    I am good at coding, creating plots for the story, creating some artworks(edits),like the cover, outros, or splashes.
  • What role do you want to do in the team?
    Probably Coder or Writer. Or you could decide which role I would fit in well. :two_hearts:
  • Why should I accept you in the team?
    I enjoy entertaining the Episode community and I love to help in any way to make the community fun. I also think out of the box a lot and I don’t copy off, what others have already created or ideas someone already has. I only do this for fun and not for any money or fame, etc.
  • Any other thing you wanna add: Discord username: BlessForever#7212, Instagram Username: storiesbybless or creationsbybless

I would love to join!! But sadly I don’t fit in one of the requirements:/

Which one?

here I am girl

but I don’t have experience,i’ve just started so :sleepy:

The age

Oh, I suppose you are older than the limit. I did it to protect myself and the other people that are underage so that’s a requisite you have to fit.

Hey! I would love to join your team :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

form
  • How old are you? : 16 Years Old.
  • How much experience do you have? : 4 Years expect coding, because i just started coding this year. I’m also currently writing two stories.
  • What’s your timezone? : (GMT+8)
  • What are you good at doing? (Episode related) : Mostly Editing, Creating Outfit/Character and Directing.
  • What role do you want to do in the team? : Well I can do everything you listed expect art, let’s said I don’t mind which role.
  • Why should I accept you in the team? : I think I’m hard-working? it’s true but it’s depends…sorry personal reason. Well i love to be working in team. :blush:
  • Any other thing you wanna add: nope

Bump!

1 Like

We still have 2 spots open .So hurry up :smiley:

How old are you?
I’m 15
How much experience do you have?
I can do pretty good coding and I also have my own story!

What’s your timezone?
GMT

What are you good at doing? (Episode related)
I’m good at coding, creating character cards, edits!

What role do you want to do in the team?
Coder or writer

Why should I accept you in the team?
I love to do work in groups and i guess it would be fun working with yall :revolving_hearts:
Any other thing you wanna add:
Instagram username @annaa.creates

1 Like

I’m 24,I’m writing my first story,I’m not so good with code but I’m improving,I have good ideas for story so if u want I can help as I can!

Bump :blush:

2 Likes

Last oportunity for the ones who want to join! Only 1 spot available and closing soon!

2 Likes

I don’t want to be a coder but can you guys please help me. I just joined forums and I have to write a topic but I don’t know how. Your help would be appreciated!!!

Creating new topic:

Good luck with your writing team :muscle: