Creating Covers and Splashes! *CLOSED FOR A LITTLE BIT*

Sorry to bother you but do you think you can make me two splashes.

All I need is:
*This story contains mature themes and strong languages

• This story uses sound

For the background, I would like a color like a Navy Blue for both

Can i get a splash and a small and large cover?

Hiiii, if you have time, would you be able to create a mature themes and language warning splash and a cover for my story. It’s no rush as I am still writing the first chapter but I think a nice cover could help my story be discovered.

Thank you! You can credit me any way you want :slight_smile:

I can make the splashes, but they’ll be done in a few hours because I have to sleep lol

1 Like

Yeah, what do you want on it?

Sure, they’ll be ready in a few hours though because I have to sleep lol

hi can i make a requst to form a few splashes its okay if you can’t

I will let her rest thank you for offering.
can i get a splash?

Thank you so much. I’ll tell you the details of my story.
It is called Tilt.

![FC|171x500]
This is my main character who I would like on my cover.
My story is based around the elements of fire, water, earth, air and light, so could you make the background related to those, please. Other than that, you can do what you like. Thank you

What name would you like as the author name?

Hi! I finished your cover. I made two, one with a tilted title and one with a straight title. I also resized it so that it fits Episode’s small cover. If you want the original or want me to change anything, just let me know.

1 Like

Hello! I made you your two splashes! Just tell me if you want anything changed. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

(I also resized them so they look a little weird, but if you want the original, just let me know.)

1 Like

I love it and thank you so much and I will give you credit for the cover and splashes.
Is @FullOfSugar from forums good or do you have specific way for credit?

@FullOfSugar on the forums works for me! Thank you!

1 Like

Sounds good to me and thank you so much :blush:

I love them both so much that i can’t decide which one I should use as my main cover, they are amazing. Thank you so so so much for the time you put into them, they look amazing!!!