Creating love interest. What do you think?

I’d love your opinions and ideas to improve…
Thanks for everyone’s help. I will definitely be coming on here more often for help with my characters.

can you tell some more about the char ? ethnic? (I hope that I spelled that right)

Not quite sure about ethnicity but he is kind, caring, compassionate, he doesn’t know he is handsome but he is, he can get hot-tempered sometimes but in a cute and protective way. He has had a rough childhood but he doesn’t let it define who he is. Hope that helped

I would make the lips a bit more heart-shaped (maybe the medium heart ones) and change the hairstyle. He looks good but he lacks some character, I think that if you would go for the messy undercut or maybe medium side curls. He would still look sweet but with a bit of an edge.

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Share Feedback is for story ideas and reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

He looks like a lot of the love interests I’ve seen in many stories to be honest

looks like that typical li

I would recommend this look, still kinda the same but more unique imo :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

Thanks for your help x

Okay thankyou

Could you tell me what you used to create this character? I will give you full credit for him

1 Like

Ofcourse dear :relaxed:

Body: Gold 03
Brow: Round thin (dark brown)
Hair: Short side part curly (medium brown)
Eyes: Narrow almond deep smiling (blue deep)
Face: Chiseled square stubble shaved
Nose: Straight pointed
Lips: Medium heart (rose light nude gloss)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.