Creating My First Story

Hi, I have been using the Episode app ever since it first launched back in 2014 and I have been in and out of interest in it since. However, I’ve always been interested in writing a story since I have an idea for a story in mind and seeing how complicated it is to write one…I think I’ll be needing some help with getting the hang of things. I’m also not sure how to create cover art and promote my story, so, I’m hoping that these forums will help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can make you a cover.

I can help you with everything that you have trouble with. I create covers, for other people as a hobby. I will create outlines, drawings, and everything else
You can put in a request if you want.
I am also writer. So anything you have problem you have I can help with. Just pm and I will get with you
You find examples of art on the thread

My examples. I’ll give some edit ones. Once summon my computer.

Ooooo, thank you so much. I would appreciate any help I can get.

You put requests in on the link I posted you can pm if you don’t want to expose your cover

@Pixlation email me privately if you want some covers/drawings! :kissing_heart:

@Apes is the best with coding help, if you need it that is

Thanks, I’ll try to reach out to them. :slight_smile:

Writing codes can be time consuming and really frustrating since I’m new here too. (I’ve been here since new year.) But if you love writing and have fun with directing story, choosing the camera angles, or picking overlays. I think you must be having a good time with this! Good luck!!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello @Pixlation, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums. :smiley: Moved this to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any particular subcategory in Creator’s Corner. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Did you need help promoting your story?

Not at the moment since I have yet to start writing it. But, I do have a general idea of the story and I wouldn’t mind sharing it.

Okay then :slight_smile:

I’m a new writer too! Best of luck on your story!

PM me if you have any tips to give :slight_smile:

I haven’t actually started coding yet… :grimacing: planning on starting very soon though. I’m probably not the best person to ask but the forums are FULL of tips from experienced writers. Good luck!

Oh…well, do you happen to know anyone in particular that I could message about coding?

Have you watched any Joseph Evans videos? My advice is to watch his videos and make yourself a test story where you can mess around and try things out with the coding!!! That makes everything soooo much easier when you’re ready to really start :blush:

I’ve read his stories on the app but never watched his videos. I’ll be sure to check them out tho, thanks! :):grin: