Creating our own unofficial writer’s contest! 04/14/2021

The prize is getting promotions by me, I will share the stories in almost every “promote your story” thread. I consider myself an active member, so I will make sure to share it multiple times during 5 days.

There will be two winners, I will pick a random story and the other one will be my favorite one, you won’t know which one was picked randomly or vice versa. I really hope you participate, I will announce the winners on the 28th of April. You have one week to submit your stories here (you can also use it as a promotion).

Deadline: 04/21/21

There’s no theme, I will just ask for specific things your story needs to have. Any story is welcomed, no matter if you already created it or if it’s new.

The requirements are (your story needs to have at least 2 of these):

-Superpowers.
-Mean girls (not in a cliche way).
-A reunition.
-A farewell.
-An introverted character.

Good luck! :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Sounds fun!
I do think eight days is a bit soon though :thinking:

And also the date in the USA is 04/21/21, we do our dates differently, so maybe put that as a side note

4 Likes

:100:! Yes please :sweat_smile:!

3 Likes

thanks! I will correct the title

That’s how I see the date on my laptop, so I apologize! I forgot that it’s different in the US, thank you for correcting me

1 Like

:sweat_smile: The new date actually confused me

I realised my story also fits most of the requirements again :see_no_evil:

R&R: Crystal Abyss

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 3 (not complete)

Author: Jade135 (@e.p.i._jade)

Description: Tasked with a mission that could save the entire world, you’re forced to navigate the unknown alone. But the truth always comes out, and it’s not what you expected.

Extra Information:

2 LIs | Choices Matter | Limited CC | Advanced Directing

Link:

1 Like

I’m definitely joining! I have a severely introverted MC and a chapter with mean girls making fun of her sort of friends.

DL: Living a Nightmare
Style: LL
Genre: Drama
Description: She’s average during the day, but at night… well, that’s a different story.

1 Like

Just bumping this thread! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sorry for the delay. I will promote all the stories, thanks for participating.