Creating our own unofficial writer’s contest! 08/04/2021

The prize is getting promotions by me, I will share the stories in almost every “promote your story” thread. I consider myself an active member, so I will make sure to share it multiple times during 5 days.

There will be two winners, I will pick a random story and the other one will be my favorite one, you won’t know which one was picked randomly or vice versa. I really hope you participate, I will announce the winners on the 21st of April. You have one week to submit your stories here (you can also use it as a promotion).

Deadline: 14/04/2021.

There’s no theme, I will just ask for specific things your story needs to have. Any story is welcomed, no matter if you already created it or if it’s new.

The requirements are (your story needs to have at least 2 of these):

-Magic or supernatural things.
-Drama (almost every chapter).
-A character with a bad reputation.
-A blind date.
-A bad boy/girl (this can apply to secondary characters).

Good luck! :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

7 Likes

Deadline ?

1 Like

Sorry! I forgot to include it

1 Like

ADDICTED TO THE MAFIA MAN by: Rilley.writes

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6429055917948928
Story Description:
Amelia Costello is the mafia’s daughter who has a heart from gold but rough from the outside. A leader of the Italian mafia saves her live. Will he keep up with her?

This story has:
-2 character(s) with a bad reputation.
-Drama (almost every chapter).
(I end the chapters when its tense drama!)

I hope you will like it :slight_smile: I realy like drama & mafia so…here is my story

2 Likes

Hey! Thank you for this contest! My story fits some of the requirements, so here it is :blush:

R&R: Crystal Abyss

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 3 (not complete)

Author: Jade135 (@e.p.i._jade)

Description: Tasked with a mission that could save the entire world, you’re forced to navigate the unknown alone. But the truth always comes out, and it’s not what you expected.

Extra Information:

2 LIs | Choices Matter | Limited CC | Advanced Directing

Link:

3 Likes

Here is my entry, it’s located in LGBTQ genre, but it includes a lot of drama like a lot :joy:

Reveal: He - soon She
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 12
Description: When your boyfriend delivers you shocking news, you question everything you once knew. With your career in jeopardy, you realize that the true bombshell hadn’t been revealed.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this! Here’s my story:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

2 Likes

I want to add my story.

It includes:
-Magic or supernatural things.
-Drama.
-A character with a bad reputation.
-A bad boy.

Genre: Fantasy / comedy / romance
Episodes: 8 (now)
1LI, CC, choices matter

1 Like

Thank you for this, My story falls into a few of your requirements. :blob_hearts:

My story: My Soul’s Desire

Summary

Genre: Drama/Romance
Description: A happy ending wasn’t in store for them. Gone separate ways, growing without each other.
Miya swore off love, while he never forgot her.
What will happen when two worlds collide? Lies, Secrets, and the Past lie ahead!
Limelight/CC/Art Scenes

1 Like

I’m not entering this but I’d be REALLY interested to see the entries. :flushed:
A story with all those themes… wow :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I knew that I would find interesting stories the minute I wrote down those things :skull: :skull: :skull:

Anyways, thank you all for participating, I wish the best of luck to all of you. Remember that the winners will be announced on the 21st of April

3 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this isn’t about story promotion. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Aah thank you for this! I just published my story and I’d love if I win😆
Title: (Not) Guilty
Author: saniya
Genre: Mystery
Episodes released: 3
Style: Limelight

Description: “Let it go, it’s all in the past”, they say - but what if the past doesn’t let Michelle do so?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5588384884654080

1 Like

Entries are closed! thank you all for participating. I will make another contest, so make sure to enter (you can enter multiple times)

please check out the two winners of the first contest, their stories are amazing and deserve a chance <3

1) Something like summer

Description: While he lives a life of rules and expectations, she lives a life of struggles and reality. But what happens when the cross each other’s paths that one summer?

Genre: romance/ comedy

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5711446421995520

Insta: @daaisy.creates

2) Stay Away

Congratulations to @jo.writes12 and @saniya.stories !!!

Thank you all for participating :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

1 Like

Omg thank you so much!! :two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I wish I saw this prior, I have a few stories like this.

1 Like

AAh thanks a lot​:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like