Creating our own unofficial writer's contest! (READ MY LAST REPLY)

I want to do this contest again but differently, so I will let an algorithm choose two winners randomly, and then I will promote their stories. So anyone wants to enter? it doesn’t matter if you already entered before.

I will announce the winners in two days (13th of May)

There’s no theme, I will just ask for specific things your story needs to have. Any story is welcomed, no matter if you already created it or if it’s new.

The requirements are (your story needs to have at least 2 of these):

-A love/hate relationship. It can be between lovers, friends, family members, etc. (this can be between two secondary characters).
-A strong relationship with a family member. (this can be applied to secondary characters).
-Funny and/or sarcastic characters.
-A secret crush. (this can be between two secondary characters).
-Starting over in a different city/country (this can apply to secondary characters).

23 Likes

Thank you so much for this thread it sounds like a great idea! Hopefully more people join :slight_smile: :heart:

Title: something like summer

Description: While he lives a life of rules and expectations, she lives a life of struggles and reality. But what happens when the cross each other’s paths that one summer?

Genre: romance/ comedy

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5711446421995520

Insta: @daaisy.creates

I’m available for r4r!

1 Like

Thank you for participating! I really appreciate it

3 Likes

I believe my story falls into at least two of these requirements. :face_with_monocle:

Title - R&R: Till Death Do Us Part
Author - Baked Potato
Genre - Romance
Chapters - 3 (More coming soon)
Plot - (Description) Family is everything to you and that’s why you are sacrificing your whole life to save your sister by getting married to a famous actor. Will it be a movie worthy romance?
Extras - Full CC for MC/LI, M/F LI, M/F MC, Plus size choice, choices (can result in points)
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6158728853913600

2 Likes

First thank you for this post!:two_hearts:
I believe my new story falls into a few of these!

My story: my soul’s desire
Genre: drama/romance
Description: A happy ending wasn’t in store for them. Gone separate ways, growing without each other.
Miya swore off love, while he never forgot her.
What will happen when two worlds collide? Lies, secrets, and the past lie ahead!
Limelight/CC/Art Scenes

2 Likes

I’d love to enter! :blob_hearts:

This is a magical world with a strong female leading MC and two interesting LI’s! This story will be continued and completed, so no need to worry about this being discontinued :wink:

:crystal_ball: The Storm’s Oracle :crystal_ball:
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Chapters: 11-12
Description: Zulrya is hit by a crisis. Struggling with loss along the way, Jordyn realizes not everything is black and white. Who knew two countries at war could act so alike? [LL, Art-scenes]

Includes: No CC, Advanced Overlays & Directing, Artscenes, Two Seasons, Prologue/Epilogue, Confirmed Sequel, In-depth story backgrounds, World-Building Archive, A sea of secrets to discover.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5949347462316032

follow me on instagram for updates!
https://www.instagram.com/sincerelymiyako/

2 Likes

Wow tysm for this! Here’s my story:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

2 Likes

Thank you all for participating!

2 Likes

Hello, I’d like to enter :blob_turtle:
I think my story falls under most of those, so all good here.
Title: Falling Together
Author: Ebx
Genre: Romance (although it turns a bit more comedy the further you read)
Description: Constantly moving and running away from a toxic past, Skye has almost lost hope. Then she meets Kace Winters and finds out she is not the only one a little broken inside.
Chapters: Fourteen (so far)
Extra deets: Limelight, full CC, choices.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5571076095148032
Thank you :blob_turtle:

3 Likes

Hello, I am a new writer but I came across your post and I feel like my story meets the criteria. Doesn’t matter if I win or loose but do read it and let me know what you think!

Description : Hope starts off at a school for magicals and meets Jace, what starts off as frivolous fights changes overnight with one kiss. Will the star crossed lovers find their path to each other?

Genera : Romance/Fantasy

Author : RIRI

Chapters : 4

2 Likes

My phone is charging but I will read it later and PM you with my opinions. Thanks for participating!

2 Likes

Awesome, take your time! Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to participate and doing this “contest” is a great idea!

2 Likes

Thank you! There are more people participating than I expected so maybe I will do this a second time (or inspire others to do an unofficial contest too)

4 Likes

you should. this is really helpful

2 Likes

Haha for once my story actually fit’s this!

2 Likes

Yayy Thank you for doing this :two_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Here’s my story:
R&R: The Game Of Fear
Author name: Lana Rose
This story was inspired by Jumanji and some of my favorite scary movies. :skull_and_crossbones::ghost:
Description:
A mysterious board game is more than it appears and more than you bargained for. Risking it all for $5000, you roll the dice. Will you make it out alive or lose this game of fear?
Genre: Horror, adventure
Point system, Advanced directing, Mini games, CC, Choices that matter, 2 LIs
Insta: @lanarose.creatres

Link:

3 Likes

Hi babe, You can check out my first / new story ‘The Demon Hunter’. I hope you like it

Story : The Demon Hunter
Author : Flavia
Style : Limelight
Genre : Drama / Romance
MC : Female
LI : One (Leonardo Dragna)

Description : You become a monster to save your beast’s , even the Demons kneel before you . Black Dragons need your help and they choose a wrong way to find you. You are ready to hunt them.
But what happens when you discover some hidden secrets, will it change your mind ?

Story link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4763824878714880

If you like my story follow me on Instagram and share it with your friends
Let me know what you think about my story
Instagram : flaviasempire

Love you all my dears :hugs: :hugs:

Have a blessed and beautiful life :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for this
Title: Its all a mirage
An arranged marriage with your enemy Tyler Moore. Threat to the company you gave your life to help build, what will you focus on, disaster marriage or your legacy?

2 Likes

It is a contest story already, but I hope I can enter :relaxed: Let me know if it’s allowed!

R&R: Victim 269
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3
Description: Your master betrayed your trust and misused your loyalty. Thrown in the enemy’s hands, will you fulfil your role as a vigilante for justice or will darkness get you in its grip?

1 Like