Creating ridiculous stories [GAME]

Hey guys! I thought this would be an interesting game. Inspired by the game Accusations [GAME]
So, you need to create a really ridiculous and amusing story. In one message no more than three sentences. The story should be funny but it doesn’t mean that all the sentences should include jokes. Some sentences can be scary, romantic, plain. I think that the fun starts when you alternate different genres in a story. So, let yourself and others change something in a story, turn it to another unexpected way.
Example:
Person 1:
One little girl once went to the forest alone without her parents or friends. It was really dark and scary in the forest.
Person 2:
Although the girl didn’t care about the darkness. She could make something out between branches and she immediately screamed: ‘Tom, you didn’t return to me the pencil which you borrowed in school!’

You get it. Well, maybe it isn’t funny, it’s all I could came up with.

Tags (maybe you will be interested)

@talesbyrose
@24aya
@_haruka
@Kalinda
@SkyM
@DaydreamiiE

So, I’ll start.
It was a really boring and plain evening. Cathy was doing her homework.

4 Likes

Cathy had eaten her fourth piece of homework that day and it was becoming a problem

3 Likes

While other kids ate actual food, Cathy enjoyed munching on paper.

4 Likes

But nobody blamed her: that’s what happens to a person whose fridge was stolen :wink:

4 Likes

Not having the money to buy another fridge, Cathy decided to only eat paper, leaves, and grass for the rest of her life.

Idk what I’m doing lmaooo

3 Likes

Eventually, she became a goat.

4 Likes

But that was okay because Cathy loves goats

3 Likes

And goats love her cuz she is always so kind and considering

3 Likes

Cathy was delighted to become a goat

4 Likes

Cathy realized that life as a goat was better than life as a human.

3 Likes

Now she didn’t have to do any homework or housework

1 Like

Cathy was extremely upset at first because her fridge was stolen, but now she was happy for it, as if her fridge wasn’t stolen, she wouldn’t have started eating paper and grass, and she wouldn’t be living life as a goat.

2 Likes

So she was even grateful to a person who stole her fridge.

1 Like

But one day, as she was eating grass with one of her goat friends, she noticed a fridge in the center of the field.

2 Likes

It reminded her of the life as a human and a sharp pain attacked her head. One small tear escaped from her tired eye.

Sorry it was not funny idk what it was

2 Likes

As the tear landed on the ground. Another fridge magically appeared in front of Cathy

3 Likes

Soon, she was completely surrounded by fridges, and had lost sight of all the goats.

3 Likes

That caused more tears, meaning more fridges, because now Cathy couldn’t see the goats

2 Likes

Now Cathy is stuck between who she should be and who she wants to be

Hope yall dont mind be joining im kind of bored

3 Likes

Not at all! The more the merrier!*

Cathy knew that she had to make a decision

2 Likes