Creating templates, characters, and more! (free)

Need a template for customizing a dog? Have the idea for your character but don’t know how they look? Have other problems? I’m here to help!
Here’s some examples for what I can do:

• create a character customization template for people, horses, dogs, and cats, (or whatever else is in the game) with or without limited choices
  • design a character based on the personality description (I will give multiple options)
  • design a plot for your story (I need certain details like genre, specific plot points you want, etc. I am NOT just handing out plots :skull: )
  • create a name customization template with restricted names
  • create a list of names for your character based on personality

And if you have other ideas for what you might want done, feel free to ask! I’m not guaranteeing that I can do your other ideas, but I might be able to. Just so you know, I am unfortunately not very good at working with overlays, so I can’t do much at all with them.

4 Likes

By the way please don’t reply to this post unless you’re interested in me making something for you! :blush:

Bump :exploding_head: (I know it’s not locking any time soon I’m just bumping while I’m here)

Bump even tho ppl might not want this based on results so far

hey im trying to do football game template but i have nothing so far

Hi! Sorry about not seeing this, I’ll get to work on it. What exactly are you wanting? MC is quarterback passing the ball or something?

1 Like

no, her brother is. this is what i have for now zayn is the quatarback. he’s the mc twin brother

Hey! do you think you could design a plot for my story?