Creating Yourself as a Character ╰(*°▽°*)╯

Thank you for participating! I will have your character and tag posted on the original post of this thread. I just have to design the character first.

1 Like

Do you have the outfit details? I am trying to recreate the character exactly like the picture.

1 Like

no… :upside_down_face:
U can choose yourself

1 Like

Haha! Okay! Do you have a favorite color?

YESS!!
Can I choose three fav. color or just one??

I have four favorite colors, so pick as many as you would like! Heck! You could pick the rainbow!

credit tre.episodes on IG

hihi no…
I will go for
Red. pink, Black only :joy:

1 Like

Awesome! My favorite colors are red, blue, black, and silver. It is very rare that I wear something else. If I do, it is usually because my boyfriend thinks I look good in that color. He knows better than to push his luck though :wink:

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face: :relaxed: :kissing: :kissing:
cOOLL

1 Like

@scarlettm, @Dark_Clover21, @M_H_C_Episode, @Raitlyn, @Dragon, @DanniD, @Suki_writes, @Daisy19, @tessa28, @Praxie, @tre.episodes.
I really appreciate you all doing this! I love all the different styles and being able to somewhat meet you all! So I don’t hear about it later my boyfriend wanted to let you all know that he appreciates you all being supportive. :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

Good to hear. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

ur boyfriend is so supportive girl!!
Never let him go… I say :smile:

1 Like

I really appreciate this! My mother never supported my writing, and it was an escape. My father, step-mom, and boyfriend convinced me to start this. The support on here is crazy awesome! I have never met anyone of you in person, but I trust some of you more than I trust people I have known most of my life. :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Awe~ Thank you! He is VERY supportive. And I don’t plan on letting him go! We are trying to take things slow, but both of us having brought up wanting to get married. We just want to be stable in life before anything happens. I will let him know you think he is

He will probably get cocky with it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

…hehe it’s only normal in boys…
and thankyou so much for this :relaxed:

1 Like

:yellow_heart: Love ya, Lovely!

2 Likes

Your character has been posted along with your tag! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush:
My character looks fantastic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Awe~ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :yellow_heart: Looks a beautiful as you, Lovely!

1 Like