Creative bridge (Story ideas, reviews and proofreading shop)

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas and proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi! I’d also like to be hired! I can do a lot of story plots of drama, mystery, thrillers!

3 Likes

Hi! I don’t know if I’m suited for this, I have stories ideas and I helped a lot of people with their writer’s block

2 Likes

Bump :slight_smile:

Bump :wink:

bump!

nice thread!

3 Likes

bump!

Bump!

bump!

Hey! I have some basic ideas about a story and am struggling with the plot. @tre.episodes Can you please help me?

1 Like

I also have another idea but am not sure how to make the whole plot. I am willing to make it interesting and creative… @Rody1 Can you please help me with this?

yes i can you can either pm me here or text me on IG @tre.episodes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes I will sweetie. Sry for the late reply (:

2 Likes

@Raitlyn i know im apart of the group but could you help me code this one scene im having a hard time with :joy: ive been trying for like 3 days

1 Like

Of course! PM the details pls :grin:

1 Like

thank you :smile:

1 Like

Hi! I’m looking for a story review I just need the first chapter and a half read to see if it is “interesting” enough to keep a reader hooked and has a good plot so far. @PrincessAnu If you have time ofc!

2 Likes

I would love to dear :blush::blush:…U can send me the link in my PM :blush:

1 Like

Hiya! I would love to join if there’s space :white_heart:

1 Like