Creator's: Backgrounds and Overlays Needed

Yes, it appears to be that @episode.lk has cropped one of my overlays. Not cool.

1 Like

Excuse me?! Here I am being nice, helping someone out. And I’m being accused of stealing! I found that on Google! I simply searched; smoke png. and that’s what popped up. I am NOT a thief.

I hate this stupid drama, I have never, and never will steal art intentionally.

You should know that google is not a credible source. Most things on google are copyrighted. You shouldn’t be sharing copyrighted images with other people. It could get them, and you, in legal trouble.

3 Likes

I was referring to the blanket overlay.

I am sorry for that, It will not happen again. I’ll delate the photo immediately. And not trust sketchy looking photos.

1 Like

I sencirally hope you enjoy the overlays I’ve found for you @Cannie. Hope they do well in your story! :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you for most of the overlays. Even though @shellyg overlay blanket was there and you have no idea about it and thanks for deleting it as well so we all wouldn’t cause any problem here.

1 Like

I feel like a bit of an idiot, getting heated up over the wrong overlay. I really have to learn to think before I speak. :relaxed:

@Cannie
if you ever need backgrounds or overlays you can request here
𝕄𝕣𝕀. π•„π•šπ•π•π•šπ•– β„‚π• π•˜π•¨π•’π•£π•₯𝕙'𝕀 𝕄π•ͺ𝕀π•₯π•šπ•”π•’π•π•π•ͺ π•„π•’π•˜π•šπ•”π•’π• 𝔽𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒π•ͺ ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕖𝕀π•₯ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕!

Will do! Thanks.

1 Like