[Creator's Contest] Adventurous

I submitted the overlay around a week ago but thankyou for explaining that. :3 (It is an overlay of a bar that goes with the episode bar background. I need for scene 2 of episode One. >~<)

3 Likes

Well, they’ll get round to it soon. Be patient and work on other scenes. You still have well-over a month.

4 Likes

I’ve been wanting to enter a contest for a while now, but I never found the right one. This topic seems like it could be pretty fun, though! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know right! I’m super excited. :smiley:

I want to join the contest with my new story :heart_eyes: I can’t imagine finishing three episodes in 2 months, (in my case the one usually takes a month and story is isn’t started yet) :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Question to @Liz or other members: what is the main difference between action and Adventure? I always considered them as very similar and I’m wondering if they have their unique features :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey, I think that this thread has the best explanations of and differences between the genres. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I have an idea for this

Please be honest

A young girl has a seemingly perfect life, with nice parents, friends, good grades, even a boyfriend. However everything falls apart when a mysterious man tells her that she is The Chosen One- daughter of Light and Darkness, and with the power to do incredible good, but also incredible evil. She also learns that her parents are not her real parents, but frauds, who are employed to look after her and treat her like normal, but are going to kill her for her blood on her 16th birthday which is in about a week’s time. What she doesn’t know is that the mysterious man actually was hired to kill her by rivals of her fake parents, but can’t bring himself to do it so resolves to save her life instead. It will be a story about the girl and the man who are on the run from everyone- the police, and two rival powers who want both of them dead. I will need help with directing and maybe covers. Anyway, please tell me if this is good. It’s a lot more detailed than this, I just didn’t want to spoil the story :slight_smile: Also It’s CC

2 Likes

Can it be the MC BECOMING a risk taker? Its like his/her journey towards becoming one and trying new things

2 Likes

I mean it’s sounds like a nice story, but it reminds me of “Secret Of Rain” by Joseph Evans.

2 Likes

Although it has your twists and turns.

1 Like

Wow yeah now that you say that It does a bit (from that summary) but once you read the actual story it’s completely different :slight_smile:
I can see where you are coming from tho .

Well I have to get going now. Good luck with your writing!

1 Like

Thank you, same to you! :smiley:

This seems so cool! This’ll be my first contest I’m entering, so I’m pretty excited.

2 Likes

Good luck!!!

It would be nice if we made a group where we review each others stories. That way, we would get constructive critisism, and we would get story views. That is a win-win in my opinion.

2 Likes

That sounds really helpful!

We could make a group when we finish the first 3 episodes. That way, everyone would have a fair chance.

Could I join the group even without an instagram?