[Creator's Contest] Adventurous

Well, famous authors can get 100 reads just like that, while new ones need more time. Maybe the new authors story is better than the famous one, but the new one doesn’t get recognized.

3 Likes

I’m just stating my opinion.

1 Like

Yeah, and that is where relying on JUST reads and retention isn’t fair, at least not in the timespan of a week. But starting ON THE DEADLINE in the fair part of it.

3 Likes

I see where you’re coming from. I wasn’t thinking it like that. I meant if the author is famous or not.

2 Likes

I think it would be better if they looked at all stories, no matter how many views the get.

2 Likes

Yeah, it would be a lot of stories. But doing it like that just isn’t fair.

2 Likes

Hey, I agree. Reading all of the stories (unless disqualified) would be a lot fairer and I think it’d be a better way to do it.

Side note: Please try not to spam the thread with multiple post one after the other. If you forgot to add something, or think of something later on, then just edit your post. That way other forumers won’t be bothered by a whole load of notifications. :slight_smile:

That’s quite true, you would’ve had to have written a few stories to get that many reads in the span of a week.

1 Like

I am so sorry for anyone who has been spammed. I won’t be writing in the chat anymore.

ok, so we have to get reads before the deadine or after?

2 Likes

What? That’s not what I said. I was suggesting just editing future posts rather than posting one after the other.

After! :wink: You have about 7 days after the deadline.

1 Like

omg…7 days to get 100 reads?!

4 Likes

After the deadline, but I’m probably going to release mine a few days earlier so that I can maybe get a few reads beforehand, boosting me higher on the charts for when people search Adventurous stories.

@Isabelle.EpiStories , you do not need to stop posting on this thread! as Caliopie said, you don’t need to do things in separate replies. You can reply to one person and tag another person you’d like to respond to, like I’m doing in this post.

2 Likes

oh well, if i dont get 100 reads, its fine by me lol. I participated n thts enough for me lol

5 Likes

Hey! Well my idea right now is about a girl who has died and her friends set out as a adventure to try to find the reason behind how she died my story has 24 characters because i want it do be all around for skin colors and stuff like that and my story is called Adventurous: Moonlight over the mountain. I hope this helps<3

1 Like

Just remember that reads and retention don’t count until after the deadline.

2 Likes

Wow, sounds like an awesome story!!

On another note (Kaylee you in specific don’t have to answer this, but I’d love your feedback): do you guys think I should mention that the MC’s best friend is trans? She’s wearing a pink shirt in the first episode, has long hair, is named Julia, and the chracters use the pronouns she/her when referring to her. What are your opinions?

1 Like

Is she played by a male Episode character? Then probably not.
Is being trans a big part of the story?

1 Like

Yeah You should mention it! I feel like your story is going to be amazing and very open with that!

2 Likes

Maybe incorporate it in a different way that just straight up telling the readers she’s trans

2 Likes