[Creator's Contest] Adventurous

She is played by a male episode character, her being trans might be a larger part of the story later (Julia might get bullied for it and eventually stands up for herself)

thank you @kaylee.Kaylee , @CrazyCaliope , and @amik for your feedback!

1 Like

Oooh… Can’t wait to read your story! :wink:

1 Like

No problem!<3 I think its cool you have a trans person in your story I have 2 gay couples 1 bi girl 1 muslim girl and a lot of different skin tones in my story. your story will be great I know it will!<3

2 Likes

Thanks! Your story sounds great too!

@CrazyCaliope thanks!

2 Likes

Just a tip; instead of changing your plot to make it fit the theme, try this.

This, is the theme. Change your character, not your plot.

5 Likes

It sounds interesting :slight_smile: If the challenges are well written, of course :wink:
It’s not similar to Jumanji, I guess.

1 Like

I really want to try to enter the contest. But since it will be my first story attempt on episode, is it a good idea that I start while entering a contest? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

yes, try to outline your stuff, get cover, backgrounds, etc. Start your story early so u wont have to wait next month before deadline comes to do it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips ! I will certainly do the longuest stuff on the beggining. :smile:

2 Likes

awesome. If u need more tips u can comment here, and Ill send a link to the thread I did for new persons who are entering the contest.

1 Like

Very nice of you. Thank you :hugs: It’ll help a lot !

1 Like
2 Likes

Perfect topic. Just what i needed ! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

np :blush:

2 Likes

Well Ok it’s official I decided not to enter, I’m going to end up crashing and burning with all my stories lol :joy:

But if you need a beta reader I’m here for you to give you feedback :blush:

5 Likes

ill be saying this soon but ill give it a try. if i quit then ill say this to. lol

1 Like

I’ll be giving away free cover arts for anyone who’s in need of one. (Only for people joining this contest) Just follow & dm me on Instagram if you’re interested :purple_heart: @ArtByChida
This is my style:

3 Likes

No, don’t quit :scream:

You can do it, mon amie :partying_face:

1 Like

ok, ill start on it now.

2 Likes

I don’t have an Instagram, would you mind PMing me on here?