[Creator's Contest] Adventurous

I think its time episode run two shelves for contests one for new authors who have less than 500,000 reads overall (this means on all stories)
and then more than 500,000 reads so new authors actually get a chance to get there stories read.

5 Likes

I’m entering with something crappy (I already said this but let me just say you’re a legend for your pfp”

2 Likes

CLEM sjdhjsskkskak

2 Likes

I am having so much fun writing a story for this! ^^

Really thankful for this, too. It really helped put my creative spark into OVERDRIVE!!

1 Like

This ^^^ I don’t think I’ve spent so much time straight writing a story before. Normally I’d take a break around an hour into it but this contest has me PUMPED! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Right?!?!?!? It is so amazing!! What’s yours about?!

1 Like

I haven’t got the description written yet, but the title is Adventurous: Seven Seas so safe to say it’s about pirates :joy: What about yours??? I’m so stoked there’s so many people writing this time around

11 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: Eeeeee

Mine’s Adventurous: Across the New World, so its all scifi about a new planet the characters live on ^^

3 Likes

Yesssss I love Sci-Fi stories!!! I’ll have to read it once the deadline crosses so my reads on it count :smiley:

3 Likes

Awww! Sure, fam! I’m trying to work on it CONSTANTLY so I finish it timely T.T

But I’m still on chapter 1, and I’m trying to make it pristine! I work slow af T.T

3 Likes

Same here hahahah You’re not alone!

2 Likes

Yeah sure, I can sent that to you :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Awesome, ty :+1:

Mines called Adventurous: Space Pirates :joy::clap:

No stealing :eyes:

6 Likes

Adventurous; Ophetine and the 5 tasks.

When you and your friend follow 2 guys to return a paper. you accidentally end up in their world; Ophetine. you can not return until the evil wizard has been defeated through 5 tasks. do you succeed or stay ‘caught’?

Full CC for the MC and the love interest

First story I write with so much overlays etc. hope I can get it out how I want it. :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Yes!!! I’ve been waiting for a new contest! Good luck to all participants!

Clementine, you’re too sweet. :blush:

Those are two different topics LMAOOO, I was suggesting something, I wasn’t pissed or pressuring anyone about it :joy:

She’s still right though. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

She was comparing my indifference TO my suggestion, If they don’t go through my suggestion, I would be the same; indifferent. So no, she really isn’t.