[Creator's Contest] Adventurous

Well that’s your opinion I guess. I believe she was and you don’t. So, we are all entitled to our opinions. Sorry for that. :blush: Stick to yours if you want.

3 Likes

Despite it being two different topics, doesn’t mean she’s any less correct. She is simply stating your previous statement on another topic and suggesting that it seems contradictory. To which, I do agree if you did indeed say that (as it seems you are claiming to), then they are conflicting statements.

In saying this, we are going quite off topic here, and so we are not flagged, I recommend sessing this conversation. If any of the three of you would like to discuss this further then I am perfectly happy for you to start a PM for us to discuss it. :wink:

10 Likes

Perfect way to diffuse this situation before it went out of hand and took up many posts within this thread, handled very nicely :+1:

Anyways, to stay on topic, everyone remember to have fun. Writing this contest entry story should be adventurous. Go on an adventure, learn new things like directing tricks :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Hey, I had a story idea for this contest and wanted to hear your guys’ thoughts. It’s pretty rough because I didn’t want to give away any spoilers, along with the whole idea getting stolen, but please tell me what you guys think. I’d love to hear your thoughts, criticism, etc.

After the catastrophe of World War 3, the nations left standing came together to form a so-called “super-nation”, Pangaea.

Fifty Years Later

It has been fifty years since the tragedy of World War 3; and, it’s not what you think, we’re not in this Dystopian future where everyone fights over everything and nowhere is safe. Actually, life’s never been better, the human race is thriving. There’s no more wars, terrorist attacks, racism, sexism, etc. There are tons of conspiracies about how the government did it, brought us into this Renaissance-like time, but there is one thing we can all agree on: Life hasn’t been better -no, life couldn’t be better.

And, that’s what [Name 1] thought too, that is until the messages came. It had been one year since [Name 1]'s best friend, [Name 2] went missing. That day, she has gotten a strange array of messages from an unknown number, diary entries they looked like, from [Name 2]? [Name 1] embarks on a journey to find her missing friend, but along the way discovers that this “perfect world” might not be as perfect as it seems.

14 Likes

Sounds amazing! I’d read that :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I really like your idea ! I’ll look further to read it. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Aw, thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Who says adventures can’t take place in the Middle East? :slight_smile: Adventures can take any place, any where, any time. I think it’d be cool to see a different setting for this contest.

7 Likes

amazing idea! GO FOR IT! :sunglasses: :raised_hands:t3:

4 Likes

They can but that’ll just be limited if they made a contest about it. Especially since we barely have anything in the portal for Middle Eastern culture.

4 Likes

Aww, thank you so much! :smiley:

1 Like

np good luck :wink:

It does seem contradictory. You don’t have any problem criticising attempts at diversity when it doesn’t affect you personally. Now you want a competition that will appeal to a very small number of people on the app?

4 Likes

But no Sencha, it’s a “childish argument.”

3 Likes

guys, sorry to interrupt but u guys can make a thread or talk in private if yall want to. So we can stay on topic. If this is off-topic. :thinking:

9 Likes

ill be adding colored. Itll be much more easier for me. :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

What do you mean? lol

3 Likes

like ok they want to see diverse characters, in im thinking yh colored characters including that I could add, but like with other diverse like asian, etc. I may need help on their clothing, etc. if im making sense. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

i think im sounding weird right now…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s always good to reach outside of your comfort zone! Portraying diverse characters well challenges you. Challenge makes you a better writer :wink:

8 Likes