[Creator's Contest] Adventurous

I’m in Europe. And no I’m not in The UK. I just realized all of our comments will get flagged.

1 Like

We’re the same continent. I’m MSK, so 12:24 AM!

Also, if you wanna chat, you could always start a PM with Lana and I!

Well, for one, what I told you, put all of your replies in ONE message so you don’t bombard the chat with notifications. Do ONE reply to multiple people rather than replying separately.

1 Like

Could anyone beta read for me?

1 Like

Sure, whenever you need it! :wink:

1 Like

I’m 1/4 through our chapter. Since it has very heavy directing.

2 Likes

I can too!

Especially since you did for me :grin:

2 Likes

Anyone need me to beta read their stories?

2 Likes

Hey love, could you do another beta read soon! I’ve nearly completed the first chapter xx But you don’t have to if you are busy with your own story :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can I beta read your story? I’m open to everyone!

2 Likes

Sure, but you could have just asked in our PM!

2 Likes

Ahhhhh I’m writing an Adventurous story now, but I’m scared I’m not going to get it done on time. Even if I do get it done, there are so many more amazing writers and directors than me. So I doubt I’ll win but I don’t mind, this gives me something to do while I wait for a spot to open up at the hospital for people with anxiety and depression. And I’m sure whoever wins will be worthy and their story will be amazing. Good luck to everyone x

2 Likes

Do not be scared no matter if you lose. These contests are for fun, and if your still feeling insecure I’d be happy to read your story. So PM me. :heart::two_hearts::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much, that means a lot x

2 Likes

Of course.

2 Likes

So I had an idea for this just want to know if anyone is interested in my story…

A girl and guy best friend are from a really small town of Kentucky and they want to go explore big cities for graduation their parents put together a trip to New York City and while there they meet a girl who is a real dare devil she talks them into many small adventures in the city.

1 Like

Sounds appealing. I would definitely read it! Good luck! :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Oooo I like it, I’d definitely read that. Let me know if you post it!

I’ve got 800 lines in my first chapter minus customisation, is that ok do you think? It mostly sets up some events and introduces a couple of the main characters and what their lives are like before they receive the news that leads them to onto their big adventure.

1 Like

Share the story in our chat and I would gladly give feedback. :heart:

3 Likes