[Creator's Contest] Adventurous

Sounds interesting. I would love to beta read it.

2 Likes

Beta? Sorry still new at it

That means I’ll test read it and give you feedback before you release it to the public.

2 Likes

Omg that would be great :green_heart:

1 Like

When would you like me to read it?

Not sure I’m about halfway done with episode 1

1 Like

That’s fine. PM me when your done. :heart:

If anyone wants a beta reader/pre reader/opinion I’m more than happy to :slight_smile: (I’m not entering myself)

Please note: I like to think I’m constructive but I can be a little… harsh maybe? Blunt? lol

9 Likes

Well, if you don’t enter you never know.

What makes you think you are less better then others? Enjoy writing it and even if you don’t win, you make the people who read your story happy with it.

5 Likes

agreed.

3 Likes

Hi all! I’m super excited and nervous. This will be the first contest I ever enter, and the first story I ever publish. I just love this theme! I can’t wait to see all the upcoming entries. What do you think is absolutely necessary in an adventure story? Like what would truely make the story worth reading?

3 Likes

Needs.

Good grammar and spelling.
Not basic directing, more advanced.
Potential good plot.
Choices that are impactful.
10-15 min episodes.

Those are the basics. :heart:

6 Likes

I’d like to take you up on that offer :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had an idea and wanted to hear your guys’ thoughts on it, I haven’t seen it done before. What about having a sort of, omniscient narrator for my story? Like, you know how in a TV show it shows like different things happening to different characters at that same time and like how they all intertwine. I don’t know, I think it would work. What do you guys think?

5 Likes

Its a really good idea!

1 Like

I would like that offer. :heart:

1 Like

agreed, I’m going to enter for fun

1 Like

I would love that so much

@classicality @appleqrl @sealed_stories
DM me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just a question,
Can you enter the contest with multiple times? (with different stories of course)

2 Likes