[Creator's Contest] Adventurous

@classicality @prashansaravi @sealed_stories
DM me :slight_smile:

Just a question,
Can you enter the contest with multiple times? (with different stories of course)

No, it has to be one story per contest.

Thank you :grinning::grinning::grinning: I miss everyone from IG! Glad you remember me :cupid::cupid::cupid:

RIP, I’ve been procrastinating till I could find motivation due to how I like to hibernate like a bear. Only just completed episode 2 today and yet we only have a month left.

I haven’t completed episode 1 yet we have only a month left! Omg. We only have a month left.

yep.

I got this!! Ugh do I?

Yes gurl! U GOT THIS! DON’T STOP! DO YOUR BEST AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS! :blush::sunglasses::grin::raised_hands:t3::avengers_black_widow:

Thanks! IM SO READY FOR THIS! Now to go and hibernate in my room for the rest of the month! :joy:

lol ok! Good luck! :wink:

You can do this.

I still have 2 more scenes for episode 1 to write. The pressure is coming for me. :sob:

im still working on my diverse characters :woman_facepalming:t3:

Ignoring the writing side and on another, more positive side, I think I’ve submitted all my backgrounds and Overlays for review. For the three episodes, that is.

This is almost exactly the same as my basic story needs. I have terrible writers block though so I rarely get anything done, other than directing.

I do not got this

Same, I’ve done all the directing, but I have no idea what to do for the dialogue and what should actually happen

I will have waves of directing all day for a week and at the end of it, I now have writers block again. I haven’t decided what will happen yet, and a lot of my directing will never get used.

I’d written chapter 1 and part of chapter 2 but I’m now changing parts if it to create more suspense and therefore, hopefully it’ll be a bit more interesting too :blush: