[Creator's Contest] Adventurous

Does anyone know where we enter?

@classicality

You publish your story first then submit the google form which is linked in the first post (form needs to be submitted before the deadline too).

3 Likes

yeah :point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up: @classicality

1 Like

Where do I submit it?

It’s in the first post :slight_smile: Make sure you publish first.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ll do this.
I am not motivated enough to even finish the intro of my first episode. I went in thinking I’d do it in like 3 weeks, but no. I just don’t really feel motivated enough to write.

2 Likes

Thank you!

I’ve seen so much big authors who join, so I probably don’t win :laughing: with all those other authors I don’t even make it to the top 30 :rofl:

BUT! I enjoyed writing it, learned a lot and still love it. Soo that means much more. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Why stop? There are enough other backgrounds, sites where you can find them.

3 Likes

yeah I know but im not stopping im just gonna continue.

1 Like

Don’t doubt yourself. You’ve been active in this chat, so you’ll get readers on here when it starts and with a good story, that’ll attract more readers. :wink:

3 Likes

yes.

1 Like

Im half-way done with episode 1 and you’re already done :joy::joy:

Hey, you know that if you’ve published this then no reads are counted until after the deadline?

I keep seeing that in other comments. but i only have 4 views atm so im not that worried. I also plan on making a sequel. So i hope that i would have gotten a few people interested by the time deadlines come. Then I can binge post the rest. But now im not sure if you know, but… I know that they are using a rubric for ep 1-3 but no matter how many episodes I write will they only care how many reads 1-3 got? or all of the episode that i posted. Hope this made sense. Thanks. P.s I also have been waiting to come out with this story for a longggg time. it was not made for just the contest. I have a sequel planned and everything. The contest just finally gave me the excuse to make it happen.

3 Likes

Yes, you can post whenever, but they will ONLY count the reads your story gets from episode one to three after the deadline, no more. Yes, having more chapters WILL help with getting regular readers since many readers give stories a chance if they have more chapters. However, a sequel won’t help with the contest, it’s only based on the story you enter.

What question?

Also:

Happy Birthday :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :birthday::birthday::birthday:

I’m the same, I’m still on episode 1 and I just can’t really find motivation, but I still want to do, so I’m making myself do it, because I do want to

How are you donneeee?? You’re a superhero obviously

1 Like

Yes do it! you still have lots of time! Write as many episodes as u can. And even if u dont finish before the deadline u can still publish it as a regular story :slight_smile:

1 Like

hahhahhah stopppp i only wish. then life would be really easy. I’ve been working hard the last week with all of my stories. And i already had this idea alongggg time ago so it gave me an excuse to get it out there!

1 Like