[Creator's Contest] Adventurous

Yes i was! good job. Was wondering if u were going to continue. I made and H & V too. has NO wear the same amount of reads as you though lol :stuck_out_tongue: and its LGBT. I’ll be waiting for that new episode! lol

1 Like

You don’t have to, just add to the bottom. You don’t have to delete anything.

I have added the story to my favorites. I’m going to read it when the the reads counts!

2 Likes

AWWW thank you SOOO much EpisodeHoneyy ! that means alot! I really hope that you enjoy it :smiley:
If you have something you would like me to read let me know! (even if its not for the contest!)

1 Like

Your welcome! Im gonna enter too, Ive just finished chapter 3 :tada: mine is; Adventurous; Ophetine and the 5 tasks. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Agreed!

okayyy! i will keep an eye out for it on the 2nd!!

Would you like me to beta read, or have you already published your story?

1 Like

They’ve already published. :wink:

1 Like

can anyone create a cover for me for this contest please???

what is beta read?

When you have someone read your story before you publish it, so they can let you know what they think of your story and any errors you may have made.

2 Likes

lolo I know that, but howww do i do that?

u ask people to read it by sharing yr story link to them.

1 Like

and they can see it in beta mode? or r u talking about when its published. b/c i already new that

Yes, you can share your link for someone(or people) to read before you publish and they can be a beta reader, but since you’ve already published your story, you just share the link.

2 Likes

@E_Summers :point_up::point_up::point_up:

2 Likes

Thank you guys for letting me know . I was confused about that. but can I still do that even when published? so that the views wont count or no?

1 Like

You’re welcome. … You can still do it, but all the views you get won’t count until April 2nd.

1 Like

I no that it wont count lol which is why im asking if I could still do it. thkx

2 Likes