[Creator's Contest] Adventurous

Okay so, I am no longer going to enter this contest because I feel like I have no ideas for the story and it’s my second contest in a row and I accidentally filled out the Google Form so I think I’ll wait for the next one or the one after that one.

works patiently on story entry and sees how many weeks left till deadline…

Hello!

I was just wondering if anyone would be open to beta read my story for me? I’m currently almost done chapter 2 and just need to add animation and sounds. If anyone is open or would like to beta read the first chapter for now I would appreciate it!

I’m also looking for feedback on the story and what I can add to make it more interesting to the reader. The more Beta readers the happier I am, I’m also open to criticism so don’t be scared to tell me what you do not like and how I can improve. You can either DM me or just reply to this message. I would also be happy to beta read your stories!

Thank you!

2 Likes

I can always help!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll DM you!

2 Likes

I’ve been beta reading for so many that I may as well offer if you need another. :wink:

2 Likes

I would appreciate it, but if your busy you don’t have to.

1 Like

Nah, as long as I can do it within 2-3 days, it’s all gravy and not a worry at all! :wink:

1 Like

I’ll DM you then!

1 Like

Sure what kind of cover do you need making?

doesn’t matter anymore i found someone but thanks anyway :slight_smile:

I’ll read your story when the views count!

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone who’s entering the contest! It’s a lot of work and takes a lot of dedication and it’s hard to do, so no matter how you do be proud of yourself. Good luck everyone! Xx

3 Likes

Fair enough, it’s a lot of work and it’s harder when you don’t have an idea as well. I hope you do well in the next contest :))

THANK U SOOO MUCH! I will read yours too when its out. After april 2 just comment on here the name of it and ill read it:)

1 Like

Hello everyone!
I’ve been reading episode a looooong time now :joy: and recently I’ve decided to take a go at writing stories I’ve published one story and decided I would give this contest a go! I’m looking for a proof reader and a cover maker which will do a cover! I will obviously give you the credits and everything! If someone’s interested please reply to this message Or dm me on Instagram- VickyWrites.Episode
THANK YOU :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Good luck everyone! I hope to be entering this if I can meet the deadline :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you, I hope you do well too. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

good luck to everyone! if anyone would like to do a r4r after i’ve published my entry just PM me!

4 Likes

We FINALLY started ours, and even though we might not finish in time, I’m pretty happy about it. I’m co-writing my entry with my partner, who’s never written on Episode before. I think he was underestimating how much time it takes, but now he’s getting pretty interested in learning the ins and outs. We have a half-completed mess of a first Episode so far. :partying_face:

4 Likes