[Creator's Contest] Adventurous

Ooo that’s great! Good luck :heart:

2 Likes

I’m actually getting scared i’m only 1 1/2 episodes in and i’ve been writing since the beginning… Hope I’ll finish in time :frowning:

4 Likes

I’ve only done one episode. And that one has some odd error. :sweat_smile:

What error?

1 Like

Some error saying some branch is unexpected. But I checked and nothing is wrong. :woman_facepalming:t4:

I may be able to help you, i get messages like that all the time usually its some small thing like an extra space lol

2 Likes

Thanks but someone has already PM me for that error. Though currently we are both confused on what happened. I should maybe add you to the chat. :yum::thinking:

1 Like

yes!! add me i’m sure i can help :smiley:

1 Like

Just added you.

1 Like

Will do xx

thank you!

I’m the same, but we can do it

@sealed_stories, I’m just going to quote this again, as you may not have seen it the first time. :wink:

Yep been up all night trying to finish T_T currently 1,500 lines in.

I only get notification that are personally directed to me I do not get notifications for everyone that is commenting. maybe all of you can change your notifications some how. And I already saw your post. Also I didnt even type on here for like 2 days. I commented once 15 hours ago and she replied back. so there was no need to resend that. All she replied saying was ‘will do.’ I wouldnt really call that “being bothered by a whole load of notifications”. I can see other people posting on here more than me.

It’s okay… No worries :slight_smile:

2 Likes

what we need:
sword fighting animations
horse riding animations
moving horses (like in positively princess)
climbing
swimming
more fighting animations
leaping
bow and arrows

thanks lol

6 Likes

No, no, sorry. I forgot to untag you, this wasn’t directed at you at all. I know you saw and replied to it. It was to @sealed_stories, as she never replied to the first post and just replied three times in a row.

What is this list for and whom are you directing it too?

1 Like

I may think u need to make a thread on this and not here because it isnt a good idea to talk about something else that maybe not related to the contest. :wink:

1 Like

@lanafrazer_episode @CrazyCaliope just made it because i thought it would be good for this contest

2 Likes

Yes, probably. However, what Lana is trying to say is that making a new thread called “Request: …” would probably be better than having it here. :wink:

2 Likes