[Creator's Contest] Adventurous

Anyone want to R4R in about a week-ish?

Beta read or R4R? 'Cause remember that reads don’t count until after the deadline!

1 Like

Ah, that’s a good point. Beta read probably.

Well, I’m beta reading so many stories that I can help you out too if you want?! :wink: Just PM the link whenever, and I’ll be sure to help you out within a day or two. You haven’t published, right?

This goes for anyone needing a beta-tester. If you need one at any time in the next three weeks, just PM me, give me a couple of days, and I’ll be there with constructive criticism to help you out. :grin::grin::grin: No problem at all!

5 Likes

Thanks! I just need to finish up chapter three (and likewise and I can beta read yours if you want :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t realise I skipped over this. Also I understand sorry, I was just replying to different people

1 Like

I definitely recommend going to @CrazyCaliope, they’ve helped out so much and noticed things I didn’t even realise I had left out or were mistakes!

2 Likes

when u realize how many weeks left before deadline reaches n yr still on episode 2 …sigh.

2 Likes

You still got time.

4 Likes

yeah im just panicing like cray cray cuz it takes time for me to check errors n plan scenes but I can do this :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Aww, it’s all gravy. Though if you want to reply to multiple people then you can do what I do and quote the text.

Aww, you’re soo sweet, thank you.
Also, I promise I’ll read and get back to your reply later on, I’m just at work at the moment! :wink:

4 Likes

Honestly take your time! I’m just grateful that you’re taking the time to do this for all us authors <3

3 Likes

It’s fun, I enjoy it.

Plus, it’s a way for me to avoid writing my own entry. :smirk::smirk::smirk:

I really shouldn’t be replying at work, but to be fair, my kids are doing an exercise. :flushed::flushed::flushed:

2 Likes

That will be a great support for me and a relief at the same time. When I’m done with mine (hope in time :sweat_smile:)I’ll send you a PM.

1 Like

Good luck to all the contestants out there! I’m looking forward to the stories you’d come up with!

3 Likes

I’m not sure if this has been asked or answered yet, but I couldn’t seem to find the answer.
Can you enter more than on story into this contest?
Thanks!

4 Likes

no. only one u can enter.

1 Like

Thanks!

2 Likes

np :wink:

1 Like

That’s a really good idea, thank you for the suggestion

1 Like