[Creator's Contest] Adventurous

np :wink:

That’s a really good idea, thank you for the suggestion

i am going to try this, :wink: i have tried twice and Im not giving up!

i

How long does it take you all, would you guess, to complete a single episode? Every time I try to write in cinematic (which I’m doing for this contest) it takes so long that I end up shelving the stories. With under than three weeks left, I’m getting pretty worried because I have so much to do beforehand. I did my MC entry in Spotlight, and even though barely anyone read it, I did like that it took a fraction of the time to complete!

couple days for me to check everything, spellings, overlays, etc.

same. my first entry n im not gonna quit.

For me, FOREVER! I know that if I don’t stop procrastinating then I won’t finish (which, to be honest, doesn’t bother me, but my friends who convinced me would be pretty disappointed)! I’m screwed either way! :confounded::confounded::confounded:

SAY WHAT?! HOW?!

Haha, that was my same reaction. The dialogue and description I’m fine with, but overlays and character placement and all the ins and outs of directing… I’ve spent months plodding through a single episode. :sweat_smile: Directing is not my forte.

Trust me I procrastinate, A LOT. It takes a lot of time for me to check everything! I stay up late making sure this correct and that, I double check everything! Overlays takes time for me to get use to when animating them, and other stuff, but I will make that deadline if I have to stay up late to finish what need to be done.

I know that if I don’t stop procrastinating then I won’t finish (which, to be honest, doesn’t bother me, but my friends who convinced me would be pretty disappointed)! I’m screwed either way! :confounded::confounded::confounded:

im thinking the same thing with me, but friends can make sure that their there for you if u need help with anything. Let’s get out of this lazy habit, and just do it!

Yeah, I had an episode and half started and written in December, then bought a new phone. Samsung to Apple; had to create a new account and move everything over. When I finally did, I’ve just been overworking Episode one. DAMN it!

Well, if you need a beta reader at all, you’re welcome to bug me. :wink:

HAHAHA! Easier said than done.

Also, remember to just edit your post rather than just making multiple posts. :confounded::confounded::confounded:

okay. :grin:

I haven’t even finished the first episode. I’m not even halfway.

Usually, only because I have school and other stuff, it takes me a little over a week to do the first episode (I make the first one longer than the other ones) and a week each for the second and third episodes. Honestly, it all depends on my procrastination though, some days I get a few 100 lines done, others I work like a machine. It all depends on your pace, honestly, I wouldn’t compare yourself to other people’s speeds. It usually just stresses me out even more because I write at a different speed than other people, which means some people are on their 3rd episode when I haven’t even finished my first. :joy: However, I get my entry out just the same. Long story short, don’t stress yourself out! You’ll do great. :grin:

totally agree, others who have everything down pack, they good to go.

I’m interested in reading yours… do you need a beta reader, or an artist :slight_smile: ?

Yo! I’d love a beta reader!

I’m down :wink:
Do you need any art?

I’ve actually commissioned 2 artists lol - hard work but it’s worth it.
Why? Do you do art? I’d love to see some!

beta reader, and thanks :wink: