[Creator's Contest] Adventurous

I’ll have to look for this when you publish it! I don’t think I’ve read an Episode story set entirely on a train, but I’ve spent quite a lot of time on trains, and I do mostly love them.

Righto! :wink: It does sound interesting though! :wink:

Same

The deadline is in 16 days. kms

I’m slightly relieved actually. I hadn’t calculated it yet and was thinking it was less than two weeks away. :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

im not ready but ill make these episode short then publish when deadline reach. Simple as that for me…

I’m probably not gonna finish in time :frowning: im on episode three but rn idk i feel unmotivated

Wish I could do that. I can’t make mine simple, I’ve added too much :sob::sob::sob:

I’m only on line 800 of episode two… you can do it! I know you can!

so do I but im just gonna go with it.

I’ll pub my half finished episode LOL

oh ok

oh NO, rip to you that’s gonna take so much work

I know, right? BUT I’ve set myself a goal. IF I can finish (or mostly finish) episode two by the end of today (Sunday), then I THINK I will be able to do this in time! :wink:

That’s ALOT of work T_T how long are your chapters usually?

Yeah… overlays are killing me. :cry::cry::cry: Umm… I don’t actually know, 'cause I never time them. I know my first is short-ish because of where I want the Episode to end, but the ones that follow are longer (choice dependant). However, every SINGLE one of my choices is important and affect the character’s adventure/quest/journey. I think the least important choice I have is the CC. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Still on my first episode, lolololol. Why did i code my own mini game? Why do I have choices that matter? WHY?!

I’m on Episode 1 too. :sweat:

Same OMG I decided to join yesterday I have zero time LOL

So since we’re getting closer to the deadline, I’m gonna put the form here for everyone to fill out with their Adventurous stories! I’ll release it on the due date so that everyone gets a fair chance to have their reads count!

I can’t remember if I’ve done the form already or not :grimacing: