[Creator's Contest] Adventurous

i did on ig :grin:

1 Like

Are we meant to do it if we haven’t published?

4 Likes

Come on all… you can do it! :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3:

4 Likes

We got this, girl! :fist:t3:

4 Likes

Did anyone else let their readers pick the MC’s sexuality? I always forget how difficult it can be to keep track of if/elif/else, LOL. Though I think it pays off in the end.

3 Likes

lol not me, only people who have that kind of thing packed down can do that. I know @LyraKeiken have done this before. :thinking:

3 Likes

I’ve done it before in the H&V contest. I’ve been coding on Episode for years now (granted, I’ve taken months off, LOL), so I’m pretty comfortable with it. It just gets tedious sometimes. Thank goodness for Ctrl+F so I can replace names, haha.

3 Likes

hhahaha awesome. Im still getting use to these coding. Practice makes perfect.

1 Like

Nope, but I have FAR TOO MANY other choices that involve loads of other if/elif/else options. SIGH! The reason I think I won’t finish!

Yes, she is AND her story is AMAZING! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Make sure to read it, come April! :wink:

2 Likes

i will. Ive seen seek peaks of her story on ig and its pretty cool. :wink:

2 Likes

IT’S AMAZING! Do it, Do It, DO IT! :wink:

2 Likes

lol yeah. My story is still…EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…ugh…mmmm…GAAAA~~~~~~!!!

yeah like that.

3 Likes

I’ve got yours! <3

Got it! <3

Yes, since I’ll release it after the due date, I’ll make sure that all the stories on the list are published <3

4 Likes

I did, but it’s more of a “pick the gender of your love interest” than the sexuality. MC is bisexual by default.

3 Likes

“Same here,” she agrees, still partway through the first of three possible fight scenes, each with what seems like a million if/elif/else’s! :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

wow. OOOO I WANNA SEE A FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! XDDDDD

3 Likes

With a cyclops, man, or troll? :wink:

3 Likes

cyclops and troll.

3 Likes

I’m reading this!

3 Likes

I’m still learning too. I love having meaningful choices as a reader, so I try to include them as a writer, but it can get tricky. I need to keep better track of gains!

4 Likes