[Creator's Contest] Adventurous

chanting TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL

What I try to do is label them as “EP1_[insert]” so that I know what episode the gain is in, just incase I need to double check where the reader got it from :joy: Like if they won a fight scene in episode 1 and also in 2, they gain both EP1_Fight_Won and EP2_Fight_Won.

2 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA! The problem is that I don’t actually give you this option. It’s all random. The choice is asking you which direction to go and each one sits a different creature (plus MANY more)!

2 Likes

quiet chanting troll troll troll troll troll

Now I’m going to be on the lookout for where a troll would be hiding out :joy:

2 Likes

I shall now hide a random “troll” emoji in half of my messages until the deadline.

:elf:

^^^ it’s an elf but that’s as close as ya gonna get. :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Yoooo WHERE DEM TROLLS AT?!!! TROLLS! TROLLS! TROLLS!!!

GET DEM TROLLS OUT!!! XDDDDDD

2 Likes

Brilliant :joy: This contest is going to be awesome, I can’t wait for your story.

2 Likes

The problem is that it’s a female troll and this (:elf:) is a male elf one.

I can… (stops writing immediately.) :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

gasp!!! noo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2 Likes

You are so evil omg :joy:

1 Like

You’d prefer a male troll?! … You know there are no romantic options with the troll, right?
There will be options sometimes, whether to flirt or fight, but that all depends on the creature’s preference and your gender. :wink:

:smirk::smirk::smirk: I know, everyone tells me this.
The problem is that I’m still writing/directing battle one of three at the moment. This stupid person, me, decided to give a weapon choice and now has to create SIX different battles with overlays, per battle. :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Why would you do that to yourself? :joy: I’m struggling with mine having a sword, gun, or glaive for one battle, let alone six :sob:

2 Likes

I was shocked, lol, and awesome.

2 Likes

I don’t even know, but hence why I don’t think I’ll make the deadline at this rate! :confounded::confounded::confounded:

:wink:

2 Likes

You can do it! Even if it means you can’t beta-read for people lol GET THAT STORY OUT THERE

2 Likes

gasp. YOU CAN DO THIS GIRL! STOP WORRY ABOUT THE DEADLINE! JUST DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! We have this week and next week left. WE ARE GONNA MAKE THIS DEADLINE TOGETHER! PUSH YOUR YRSELF! WE GOT THIS!

tenor

2 Likes

NOPE. Who said ANYTHING about not beta reading? I can’t stop doing this! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I will try, promise. … Greaaaat, more people that I’ve promised to enter this contest for. SIGH!

I am trying, I am! :persevere::persevere::persevere:

3 Likes

Ugh choices yuck :frowning:

4 Likes

My mood currently :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

It takes me FOREVER to write my episodes. I’m pulling all-nighters just to try to meet the deadline :cold_sweat:

3 Likes