[Creator's Contest] Adventurous

Haha this has happened to me two times and I just gave up :pensive:

I have a sad life

2 Likes

However, every SINGLE one of my choices is important and affect the character’s adventure/quest/journey. I think the least important choice I have is the CC. I have FAR TOO MANY other choices that involve loads of other if/elif/else options. SIGH! The reason I think I won’t finish!

If you manage to release it I will be happy to read it :wink: Did you describe your story before? Sorry, but there are 1000 comments :smiley:

3 Likes

:fearful::fearful::fearful: You wouldn’t believe how much this comment scares me.
Nope, I haven’t shared my story’s summary here. I’m just not a fan of self-promotion and prefer promoting others’ work because I just don’t have the confidence in my writing, despite receiving compliments. However, I can share it here if you want. :flushed::flushed::flushed:

2 Likes

YES PLEASE SHARE Sorry for butting in but this contest is definitely one of my favs so far

1 Like

Sure. I don’t have much time to read stories but I’m participating so I already read some Adventurous stories - most of them is more like “unfinished”, but a few were okay so if you say you have important choices I’m willing to check it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I want to know!! Let us know please :innocent:

2 Likes

This was me on Saturday/Sunday.

I’m going to try to get all my obligations for school out of the way by Wednesday so I can just be a contest zombie through the rest of the week. :woman_zombie:

3 Likes

Okay, sorry for the late reply, guys. Am at work but my kids are writing their reports, so I’m on my computer. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

The App Story Description

YOU are an adventurer who has been hired to basically stop an impending war.
YOU choose your path(s)! YOU choose your weapon! YOU choose how you battle!

I know this is simple but we only get so many words. There will also be CC and a M/F choice!

:elf:

9 Likes

This. MEANS. WAR! :crossed_swords::shield:

3 Likes

HAHAHA! Whyyy?

2 Likes

:joy: :shield::crossed_swords: Im BATTLING FOR MY LIFE! THATS WHY! XD

2 Likes

Pretty much, because the MC’s points will be their life (their stamina) and when that reaches zero, they’re dead and can’t continue! :wink:

2 Likes

Cool. :blush:

2 Likes

Ugh. Im gonna die :skull:

3 Likes

same…CAUSE WE ONLY GOT THIS WEEK N NEXT WEEK TILL DEADLINE~~~ OH GOD IM PANICKING!!! I STILL NEED TO DEVELOP MY CHARACTERS!!! Ok…good, Ive got that out my system…

3 Likes

Wait what?! I CANT DO THIS. I can, but I’m scared I won’t make it to the due date.:disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

:wink:

Nah, you’ll be fine. Won’t be possible until at least episode five or six.

I think honey was replying about my story. … But you’ll be fine!

I think many people feel this way! :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

3 Likes

Dont be scared. Well, I am scared to cause…I dont know what people are going to think of my story, and all this diverse is getting me spinning around, and…

@Alyssa_Epi finish what u can finish, so when the deadline comes u can publish what u have then when the deadline pass u can do the next episodes. U can do this! Just keep going, and you will be like “I DID IT! HECK YES!”.

2 Likes

@CrazyCaliope this is what I am scared of…

2 Likes

Yeah! Thank god, I have spring break in five days. So I can hopefully get it done then. @CrazyCaliope

I know! The thing is I’m at the end of episode one since I have been SO busy. I’m trying my hardest to get done, though! You’ll do amazing I bet! @lanafrazer_episode

3 Likes